LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Group That Supports Abortion on Baby Girls Up to Birth Calls Donald Trump “Anti-Woman”
• 161 Babies Saved From Abortion as Abortions in Indiana Drop 7 Years in a Row
• Pro-Life Activists to Fly Banner With of Aborted Babies Over Democratic National Convention
More Pro-Life News• Abortion Activist Gripes “Donald Trump’s Party Just Adopted the Most [Pro-Life] Platform Ever”
• Woman Found Storing Dead Babies in a Storage Locker Had 9 Abortions• NBC’s Andrea Mitchell Bashes “Controversial,””Staunch Social Conservative” Mike Pence
• Woman Apologizes to Her Aborted Baby: “I’m So Sorry I Didn’t Want You”
• New Play “Remarkably Normal” Celebrates Abortion as a “Positive Experience”
• Baby Edwin Was Saved From an Abortion When His Mother Saw Something Amazing
• Jewish Writer: “Compassion Demands That We Support” Killing Babies in Abortions
• Research With Aborted Baby Parts Has Not Produced One Single Cure
• Abortion is Not “Reproductive Freedom,” It’s Slavery for Women
• Abortion Activists Are Pushing Dangerous, Do-It-Yourself Abortions in U.S. and Abroad
• Florida Fights Judge’s Decision Stopping It From Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Doctors Sue Vermont for Forcing Them to Promote Killing Their Patients in Assisted Suicides
Now, confirmation has come in that the number of closures is higher, as six facilities will be shuttered.
Next up in the line of pro-abortion groups who are taking a swing at Donald Trump is Emily’s List.
161. That’s the number of babies saved in Indiana last year from abortion compared to the number of unborn children who lost their lives due to abortion the year before.
With a Democrats putting forward the most extreme pro-abortion platform in its party’s history and pushing to force all Americans to pay for hundreds of thousands of abortions, a pro-life activists group is preparing to take graphic images of aborted babies to the party’s convention next week.
Hogue lamented/warned/threatened, “Donald Trump’s Republican Party just adopted the most anti-choice party platform of all time.
A grisly trial involving a Canadian woman who is accused of keeping dead babies’ bodies in a storage unit is continuing this week.
Ahead of Mike Pence accepting the vice presidential nomination at the Republican National Convention Wednesday night, NBC’s Today made sure to warn viewers about the “conservative” and “controversial” Indiana governor.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.