LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Cecile Richards Tells Democrats: Hillary Clinton Will Stand Up for Abortion
• Lena Dunham: Elect Hillary Clinton Because She Thinks Abortion Should be a “Human Right”
• Planned Parenthood CEO at Private “Sex” Party: “I Can’t Wait Until Hillary’s in the White House”
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood CEO Blasts Donald Trump for Wanting to Overturn Roe: That’s “Disturbing”
• Activist Brags About Her Abortion at Democrat Convention: It Was a “Compassionate” Decision• White House Won’t Say if Obama Agrees With Democrat Platform Promoting Free Abortions
• Tim Kaine, the Pro-Abortion “Catholic,” Officially Becomes Hillary Clinton’s Running Mate
• After Aborting 24-Week-Old Disabled Baby, Doc Says “The Abortion Went Well, The Patient is Good”
• Veteran Condemned to Die: Put on “Death Pathway” After Doctors Claim He Can’t be Saved
• Tim Kaine Flip-Flopped to Win Hillary Clinton’s VP Slot, Now Supports Free Abortions
• UNSAFE: Eleventh Woman Rushed to Hospital from Bakersfield Abortion Facility
• Judge Won’t Dismiss Lawsuit Against Planned Parenthood for Claiming Pro-Lifers Support Violence
• Less Activism and More Factivism: No Group is More Vulnerable Than the Unborn
• Scientists Cloning More Animals Using Dolly the Sheep, May Lead to Human Cloning
• Illegal Pro-Abortion Mural Calling for Repeal of 8th Amendment is Removed
During the past eight years, President Barack Obama’s pro-abortion position has been devastating to unborn babies and the Americans who fight to protect their rights.
During last night’s Democratic Convention, Planned Parenthood abortion biz CEO Cecile Richards made it clear what ever single pro-life voter needs to remember when heading to the polls this November:
During last night’s Democratic convention, abortion activists ad Planned Parenthood spokeswoman Lena Dunham applauded pro-abortion Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton for saying abortion should be a human right.
Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards called abortion a right and said she can’t wait for abortion activists Hillary Clinton to be elected president.
During last night’s Democrat convention, the head of the nation’s biggest abortion company blasted Republican nominee Donald Trump, saying his pro-life worldview and desire to see Roe v. Wade overturned is “disturbing.”
NARAL president Ilyse Hogue spoke to the Democratic national convention on Wednesday and bragged about the abortion she had.
In a surprising move, the White House backed down this week when asked if pro-abortion President Barack Obama supports the Democratic Party’s new extreme pro-abortion platform.
The Democratic National Convention formally nominated Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as the party’s vice presidential candidate by acclamation this afternoon.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.