LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton Becomes the Democrat Party Nominee for President
• Catholic Priest to Pro-Abortion Tim Kaine: “Do Us a Favor, Don’t Show Up in My Communion Line”
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Sitting Next to Bill Clinton Speaks Volumes
More Pro-Life News• Democrats Talk About “Children” at Their Convention, But Completely Forget Unborn Children
• Vindicated! All Charges are Dropped Against Pro-Life Advocate David Daleidenc’• Cardinal Raymond Burke: “My Mother Was Advised to Abort Me,” But This Happened
• Hillary Clinton: “It Felt Very Sad” When Republicans Chanted “Lock Her Up”
• Republicans Need to be as Vocally Pro-Life as Democrats are Pro-Abortion
• Mother Who Contracted Zika Virus Rejects Pressure to Abort Baby With Microcephaly
• Woman Having an Abortion Describes Feeling Her Baby Move
• Man Who Wanted World Where “Severely Disabled Can be Euthanized” Murders 19 Patients
• He Raped a Woman But She Kept Her Baby, Won’t Let Him “Destroy a Life Net Yet Started”
• California May Soon Push Mentally Disabled People to Kill Themselves in Assisted Suicides
• This California City Just Completely Banned Ads From Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers
On the night the head of the Planned Parenthood abortion company is slated to speak to the Democratic National Convention, the man behind the undercover videos has been vindicated. Again.
It’s official. Abortion activists Hillary Clinton. Planned Parenthood’s best friend, is now the Democratic party nominee for president.
After a Catholic bishop admonished the pro-abortion Democrat Time Kaine saying that he can’t reconcile his Catholic faith with abortion, another Catholic leader is taking Hillary Clinton’s new running mate to task.
Cecile Richards, a best friend of abortion activist Hillary Clinton, got a prominent seat in the box seat next to pro-abortion former President Bill Clinton.
Like every other political convention, the opening night of the Democrats’ national convention in Philadelphia was a mixture of good, bad, and indifferent speeches.
Yesterday, the Harris County District Attorney’s office dropped all charges against Center for Medical Progress CEO David Daleidon.
In his new book, U.S. Catholic leader Cardinal Raymond Burke revealed a never-before-told story about how his life could have ended in the womb.
Last week, when Republicans held their convention, when speakers mention pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, the GOP delegates in attendance frequently chanted “Lock her up!”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.