LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, July 1, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Blocks Pro-Life Florida Law Defunding Planned Parenthood After It Sold Baby Parts
• After a Stranger Raped Me, I Refused an Abortion. Now I Have Absolutely No Regrets
• Abortion Activists Sue to Overturn Every Louisiana Pro-Life Law After Supreme Court Ruling
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Closes Terre Haute, Indiana Facility
• 262 Babies Saved From Abortions in Minnesota as Abortions Drop to Lowest Point Since 1974• Mexico Supreme Court Rejects Legalizing Abortion, Votes to Keep Protecting Unborn Children
• Woman Strangled Newborn Baby With Her Own Umbilical Cord and Flushed Her Down the Toilet
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Loses Its License to Do Abortions in Missouri
• Judge Furious After Prosecutors Drop Case Against Clinic That Killed Woman in Botched Legal Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Claims: “We are the Front Line Defense in Battling Zika Virus”
• ACLU Sues to Stop Catholic Groups Helping Refugees Because They Don’t Promote Abortions
• Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon May Break New Pro-Life Law to Continue Funding Planned Parenthood
• Americorps Shuts Down Program After Volunteers Broke the Law Working at Abortion Clinics
• New Mexico Supreme Court Unanimously Rules There is No Right to Assisted Suicide
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today vetoed a bill the New Jersey legislature approved that would have sent $7.5 million to Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion business.
A federal judge blocked a Florida law from taking effect on Friday that would have blocked Planned Parenthood from receiving taxpayer dollars and required more accountability from abortion facilities.
In the wake of this landmark decision by the Supreme Court in favor of “women’s rights” I’ve decided to “come out” so to speak.
After the terrible Supreme Court decision on Monday striking down a portion of a Texas pro-life law, abortion activists are now going after pro-life laws in Louisiana.
On Thursday, June 30 Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky announced it is closing its Terre Haute, Ind. location.
Abortion numbers have dropped in eight of the last nine years in Minnesota to their lowest level since 1974.
A baby girl in Germany faced a harrowing experience during her first moments outside the womb when her mother tried to strangle her and flush her down an airport toilet.
Abortion on demand, throughout pregnancy, without any limits. That’s the radical view Hillary Clinton holds. But new polling data shows just 17 percent of millennials have the same views on abortion as the Democratic presidential candidate.