LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 18, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Thousands Upon Thousands of Christians Flood the Nation’s Capital to Pray for Our Nation
• Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump and Mike Pence: They “Will Pursue Pro-Life Goals”
• Mike Pence: Roe v. Wade is the “Worst Supreme Court Decision Since Dred Scott”
More Pro-Life News• Baby Was Born Alive After Abortion at 34 Weeks and Breathed Before Dying
• “House of Horrors” Abortion Clinic Was So Disgusting It Was Finally Forced to Close Down• Hyde Amendment Has Saved Over 1 Million People From Abortion, Hillary Wants to Repeal It
• Abortion Practitioner Accused of Raping Woman During Abortion Visit
• Pro-Life Leader: Taxpayers Should Consider Civil Disobedience if Forced to Pay for Abortions
• Planned Parenthood’s Self-Parody: Abort Your Babies Before Your Kids are Killed in Violence
• Possible Hillary Clinton VP Tim Kaine: “I’m a Traditional Catholic,” But “Strong Supporter” of Abortion
• Hospital Illegally Killed 5-Month-Old Babies in Abortions, One Aborted Baby Was Full-Term
• Pro-Life Democrats Outraged That Party Platform Forces Americans to Pay for Abortions
• Pro-Life Group Attacked: Torch Placed Against Office Wall, Lugnuts Loosened on Tire
On a voice vote at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland Ohio today, GOP delegates adopted what pro-life advocates consider to be the strongest pro-life platform the Republican party has ever adopted.
In the sweltering summer heat, thousands of Christians gathered near the Washington Monument on Saturday to pray for a “broken” America.
Another pro-life group has issued an endorsement for Donald Trump for President — this time it’s Missouri Right to Life.
Mike Pence is in the national spotlight this week after Donald Trump named the pro-life Indiana governor as his vice presidential running mate.
Turkish newspapers are reporting that criminal charges have been filed against six personnel at a hospital in Turkish Cyprus.
It is an abortion facility inspection report that reads like a medical horror novel.
Pro-life advocates led by Medicaid recipients announced the launch of #HelloHyde, a social media campaign to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Hyde Amendment. .
An abortionist is on trial for the alleged rape and indecent assault of his 20-year-old employee and patient.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.