LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton is Lying, Late-Term Abortions are Rampant in the United States
• Black Pastor: Pro-Abortion “Hillary Clinton as President Will be an Unmitigated Disaster for Our Country”
• Donald Trump Pledges to Repeal Obamcare: “It’s Over for Obamacare”
More Pro-Life News• Cecile Richards: Vote Against Donald Trump, He “Vowed to Defund Planned Parenthood”
• Pro-Life Banner Will Fly Over World Series Game Urging People to “Vote Anti-Abortion”
• In Defending Abortion, Hillary Clinton Denies The Life Of Miscarried Children
• 18,000 Babies Die in 3rd-Trimester Abortions Every Year in the United States
• Tom Hanks Pushes False Overpopulation Claim: “The World Will Have Too Many People”
• Christian University Comes Under Fire for Partnering With Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Her Baby Was Only Going to Live for a Few Hours After Birth, So She Aborted Her
• Secular, Feminist, and Pro Life: These Allies Against Abortion Might Surprise You
• Botched Late-Term Abortion Dismembers a Baby and Ripped Up a Woman’s Womb Almost Killing Her
• Washington Post Calls Pro-Abortion Claim That 1 in 3 Women Have an Abortion Totally “Inaccurate”
• Virginia State Health Board Puts Women’s Lives and Health at Risk by Lowing Abortion Standards• Doctors Euthanized 124 Mentally Ill Patients in Belgium in Just One Year
The Rev. Samuel Rodriguez urged his fellow Hispanics in America to consider Hillary Clinton’s radical pro-abortion position before voting in November.
Hillary Clinton claimed during the presidential debate last week that late-term abortions don’t occur within the United States, and the liberal media was right there to back her up.
Four years ago Bishop E.W. Jackson released an explosive video, seen by millions, compelling black voters – especially Christians – to abandon the Democratic Party.
Following the news that Obamacare health insurance rates will spike 25%, Donald Trump said he pledges to repeal the pro-abortion health care program.
The World Series begins tonight and one of the biggest stories is whether or not the Chicago Cubs will be able to win a World Series for the first time in a century.
Does a child’s life have worth only when a mother says it does? If you posed that question about a child outside the womb, people would say it is ridiculous; of course a child is a valuable human being.
Abortion activists say late-term abortions are rare in the United States and only performed in serious medical circumstances.