LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Sold Aborted Baby Hearts, Lungs and Brains to Medical Firms, Now They’re Being Sued
• Catholic Leaders: Hillary Clinton Campaign Officials Should be Fired for Mocking Catholics
• Abortionist Charged With Manslaughter After Killing Woman in Botched Legal Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Catholic Leader: Shame on Media for Ignoring How Hillary Clinton Officials Trash Catholics
• Warren Buffet Has Given $1.8 Billion to Pro-Abortion Groups, $440 Million to Planned Parenthood
• Former Abortionist Recalls What Made Him Stop Abortions: “Maybe God is Telling Me Abortion is Wrong”
• The Amazing Story of How These Three Triplets Escaped Abortion
• Networks Highlight Planned Planned Endorsing Hillary Clinton, Ignore Pro-Life Support for Trump
• Instead of Baby Showers Young Couples Celebrate Childless Families With Vasectomy Parties
• Birthday Card Sent to Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics: “If This Child’s Picture Upsets You Call Me”
• 300 Little Boys and Girls Die Every Day in Abortions in Canada
• Denver Post Urges Colorado Voters to Oppose Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Famous Trapped Chilean Miners Reject Government Push to Legalize Abortion
• New Report Shows Switzerland Sees 26% Increase in Assisted Suicide Deaths
The campaign of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is coming under fire today after top Clinton officials mocked Catholics, calling their faith “severely backwards.”
Two California medical companies linked to Planned Parenthood are facing a lawsuit this week that claims they illegally profited off the sales of aborted babies’ body parts.
Leading Catholics says top campaign officials for pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should be fired for mocking people of the Catholic faith.
An abortion practitioner based in New York City has been charged with manslaughter in the death of a pregnant woman in a botched abortion.
When Warren Buffett released his tax information on Monday, the media went wild. But they refused to report that nearly $2 billion of his “charitable contributions” funded abortion.
Dr. Vansen Wong initially thought he was helping women when he began performing abortions as part of his OB-GYN practice in Sacramento, California.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.