Friday, January 22, 2016

Heaven Speaks About Abortion

e4f5a-jesusappearsmagdalen
We are very pleased to start a new series of articles called “Heaven Speaks,” containing messages received for our times by “Anne,” a lay apostle from Ireland. “Anne” has received permission from her local ordinary, Bishop Leo O’Reilly, Bishop of Kilmore, Ireland, for the spreading of her messages …
Jesus
My children, you are all so precious to Me. There is a temptation for souls to believe that if they have made a grave mistake, they are not welcome in heaven or that they are not suitable companionship for Me. This is not true. And this temptation must be fought against. Sin is forgivable. All sin. I want to direct attention here specifically to the sin of abortion. This sin has become so commonplace in your world that some souls have come to believe it is not serious. Well, dear little soul, you must understand that it is the enemy of all things living who has spread this error. This is a trick, a master deceit of such proportion that it has resulted in the slaughter of many. Now, you may wonder at My feelings on this. I will share them with you.
I am grieved, in the extreme. I am sad each time I welcome a rejected little one back to Myself. And they are welcomed home, believe Me. I am all mercy and love and these little ones are in no way at fault, so heaven gives them great joy upon their return. In the same way, we will welcome you home, regardless of your sins. Be at peace. There are many souls in heaven who have committed sins of this magnitude. You might say heaven is filled with sinners, My friend, but these are repentant sinners. Would you like to repent and serve as My beloved apostle? I know that you would and it is for this reason that I have come to you with these words. You are forgiven. I have many things to share with you that will help you to understand your situation. Rest your wounded little heart against Me now as I show you how to return in completeness.
Read more here:
Source: Heaven Speaks About Abortion – Mother of All Peoples