- Parents furious over graphic oral, anal sex lesson to 5th graders
- Same-Sex Civil 'Marriage' Gives 'Deference' to Church of England ?
- Vision for Life and Heroic Media Launch Multi-Media Pro-Life Campaign in Pittsburgh
- Study: children of same-sex partners face difficulties as adults
- Vein grown from stem cells saves 10-year-old girl
- Mich. mayor under fire for admitting dangers of homosexual lifestyle
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 11:03 AM PDT
Parents in a small Washington State community are infuriated after their 11-year-old children were given graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex during a sex education class led by an elementary school principal.
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 10:51 AM PDT
Paul Johnson, Anniversary Reader of the University of York, says the British government's proposed allowance of same-sex civil 'marriages,' but not religious marriages, shows deference and support for the Church of England's canon laws, despite the Church's strong protests to the contrary.
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 09:53 AM PDT
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 07:07 AM PDT
Children brought up by partners in same-sex relationships are encountering more difficulties in adulthood than their conventionally-raised counterparts, according to new findings published June 10.
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 07:05 AM PDT
Doctors in Sweden have replaced a vital blocked blood vessel in a 10-year-old girl using the first vein grown in a lab from a patient's own stem cells.
Posted: 14 Jun 2012 05:58 AM PDT
The mayor of Troy, Mich., who faces a recall election, is making headlines again for making 'anti-gay' comments.