- March Vigil Mass: 13,000 faithful, 5 cardinals, 42 bishops, 395 priests, 80 deacons, 520 seminarians
- Chris Smith at March for Life: Abortion’s Legacy is 55 Million Dead
- Speaker Boehner Tells March for Life: We Will Stop Abortion Funding
- Hundreds of Thousands Gather for Record-Breaking March for Life
- March for Life shows media march in lockstep with pro-abortion groups
- Pro-Lifers march in Washington
- Pope Benedict tweets support for US pro-life rallies
- March for Life participants offer joyful witness
- Rally against civil unions bill warns of 'great persecution'
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:33 AM PST
The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in DC was packed to the rafters Thursday night for the opening Mass of the National Prayer Vigil for Life, which takes place on the night before the March for Life.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:27 AM PST
The following are remarks from pro-life Congressman Chris Smith, a New Jersey Republican, to the March for Life rally.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:23 AM PST
Speaker of the House John Boehner, a pro-life congressman from Ohio, released the address to LifeNews that was played at the March for Life yesterday.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:22 AM PST
More than 500,000 people are attending today’s March for Life in a massive attendance that could be well higher than that estimate and set records for the annual pro-life event challenging the mantra of unlimited abortion.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:07 AM PST
This year's March for Life, on Friday, Jan. 25, marks the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. It also highlights how far the media will go to avoid using anything positive to describe people opposed to baby killing.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 08:00 AM PST
Undaunted by bitterly cold temperatures and a forecast for snow, pro-life marchers came to Washington for the March for Life -- as they have for four decades -- determined, they say, to instill a culture of life in a nation that has seen 55 million abortions since the landmark Roe v. Wade decision.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 07:57 AM PST
Pope Benedict has sent a Twitter message expressing his solidarity with the hundreds of thousands of people marching in America this week for a culture of life and an end to abortion. “I join all those marching for life from afar, and pray that political leaders will protect the unborn and promote a culture of life,” he tweeted Jan. 25.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 07:55 AM PST
Young participants at the 2013 March for Life voiced enthusiasm and hope as they stood up for the dignity of every human life, from conception to natural death.
Posted: 26 Jan 2013 07:54 AM PST
Around 200 opponents of a Colorado civil unions bill rallied at the state capitol Jan. 25, warning that the legislation not only redefines marriage but could shut down Catholic adoption agencies in the state.