- Video: New documentary explores growing pro-life revolution in Central and Eastern Europe
- Two women are behind legalized abortion in America: now both of them want it reversed
- Alice von Hildebrand: Love the sinner, hate the sin
- Pew survey on abortion attitudes criticized as misleading
- Colo. civil unions bill could endanger Catholic child services
Posted: 18 Jan 2013 07:08 AM PST
As the United States prepares to mark 40 years of legal abortion on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, Human Life International (HLI) is releasing a documentary that provides much needed perspective on what Americans should anticipate in the fight for life and family.
Posted: 18 Jan 2013 07:07 AM PST
In the debate over abortion in the United States, two women’s names appear more frequently than any others: Jane Roe and Mary Doe, the plaintiffs in the companion 1973 Supreme Court cases that legalized abortion in the country.
Posted: 18 Jan 2013 06:46 AM PST
Genesis informs us that when God completed creation, He saw that “it was very good.” Surprisingly enough, these luminous words can easily be misread or misinterpreted.
Posted: 18 Jan 2013 06:44 AM PST
A U.S. pro-life leader says a new study showing alleged support for legalized abortion among Americans is in fact exaggerated and unclear.
Posted: 18 Jan 2013 06:42 AM PST
A new version of a proposed Colorado civil unions bill has dropped provisions that protect agencies from being forced to place children with same-sex and unmarried opposite-sex couples – a change that could put at risk Catholic Charities' adoption and foster care services in the state.