LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, April 25, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Ted Cruz Considering Pro-Life Carly Fiorina as Potential VP Running Mate
• Ted Cruz and John Kasich Team Up Against Donald Trump to Prevent His Nomination
• Catholic Bishop: “Never Vote for Any Candidate of Any Party Who Supports Abortion”
• Hillary Clinton Struggles to Get Support From Women Voters Despite So-Called “War on Women”
More Pro-Life News• Hospital Threatens to Kill 2-Year-Old By Taking Him Off Life Support Without His Parents’ Consent
• Woman Convicted of Faking Cancer to Get Tax Money to Abort Her 22-Week-Old Baby• GOP Chairman: Donald Trump Will Lose Bid to Change Platform to Support Some Abortions
• Pro-Abortion Legislator Compares Killing Unborn Babies in Abortions to Buying Viagra
• Planned Parenthood Faces Intense Criticism After Tweet Claiming Expose’ Videos Were Fake
• Lawmakers Demand Info About Obama’s Decision to Subject Women to More Dangerous Abortions
• Cecile Richards: Vote for Hillary Clinton Because Pro-Lifers Want to “Get Rid of Planned Parenthood”
• Mother Sees Jesus on the Cross in her Unborn Baby’s Ultrasound Photo
• Oklahoma Approves Bill to Suspend the Medical Licenses of Any Doctor Who Does Abortions
• Florida Supreme Court Suspends Pro-Life Law for Waiting Period Before an Abortion• Planned Parenthood Does 20% More Abortions in South Carolina in 2015
• A New Method of Killing Unborn Babies in Abortions is Coming to Canada
• Tennessee Judge Threatens to Disenfranchise Pro-Life Voters Who Voted for Amendment 1
• Euthanasia “Treatment” Has Disabled People Starving Themselves to Death With Doctor’s “Help”
• The 12 Best Pictures of Pro-Life People Standing Up Against Planned Parenthood
Seeking to shore up support from conservative voters ahead of the Republican Party convention in Cleveland as he runs against Donald Trump and John Kasich, pro-life GOp presidential candidate Ted Cruz is reportedly considering naming pro-life former candidate Carly Fiorina as his vice-presidential running mate.
Two of the pro-life Republican presidential candidates are teaming up against Republican hopeful Donald Trump to prevent the businessman from getting the Republican nomination. The move comes after leading pro-life advocates said they are not happy about Donald Trumps’s support for changing the Republican Party’s platform to support aborting babies conceived in rape or incest.
Bishop Thomas J. Tobin of Rhode Island has a message for Catholic voters: never ever vote for any candidate who supports abortion. With Hillary Clinton as the likely presidential nominee for the Democratic Party, Bishop Tobin’s words make it clear that Catholic voters can’t vote for her for president.
Paul Bedard of the Washington Examiner perfectly summarized the amazing results of a new Gallup Poll in his opening two paragraphs. How many times have we been told/lectured/hectored that the public in general, women in particular owe Hillary Clinton their vote as the first serious female candidate for President?
Time is running out for a 2-year-old California boy who doctors want to take off life support against his family’s wishes.
A jury in Arizona has convicted Chalice Renee Zeitner of faking a cancer diagnosis in a scheme to get the state to pay for the 2010 abortion of her 22-week-old unborn baby.
The chairman of the GOP says Donald Trump will not likely be successful in his effort to change the Republican Party platform to support abortions in cases of rape or incest.
A South Carolina lawmaker is proposing a bill that even she knows is ridiculous. State Rep. Mia McLeod’s bill would impose unnecessary restrictions on erectile dysfunction drugs for men in her state.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.