LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Donald Trump “Absolutely” Wants to Change GOP Platform to Promote Abortion in Cases of Rape
• Cecile Richards Tells “Catholic” Georgetown University Abortion “is a Basic Human Right”
• Pro-Abortion Group’s Display Features Baby-Shaped Cookies With Their Heads Broken Off
• Hillary Clinton’s Ironic Tweet: “If Anything Else Killed 33,000 People, Congress Would Act”
More Pro-Life News• When I Spoke on Pro-Life Issues at Harvard, Here’s How Some Students Reacted
• Mississippi Legislature Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Business• Louisiana House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Company
• Lila Rose to Donald Trump: You Can’t be Pro-Life and Support Aborting Babies Conceived in Rape
• Cecile Richards Mocks Pro-Life Student During Speech at Georgetown University
• When She Found Out She Had Cancer While Pregnant, She Had One Thought: “Just Save My Baby”
• Pro-Abortion Students at SMU Vandalize Display of 3,000 Crosses to Remember Aborted Babies
• Planned Parenthood Opposes Law Helping Doctors Save Babies From Abortions After They Start
• Alabama Committee Passes Bill to Prevent Abortion Clinics Operating Near Schools
• Bollywood Star Pratyusha Banerjee Had Abortion Two Months Before She Committed Suicide • Single Mom Wishes She Had Aborted Her Baby Girl and Never Told the Father She Was Pregnant
In an interview with the Today show, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he “absolutely” wants to change the Republican party’s current pro-life platform to promote abortions in cases of rape or incest.
Georgetown University blocked concerned Catholics and reporters from attending today’s campus lecture by Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards, but tweets from participating students revealed faithful Catholics’ worst fears: Richards spoke to a packed auditorium, flagrantly advocating abortion, deriding pro-lifers and scandalizing students at the nation’s oldest Catholic university.
Abortion activists have come up with some pretty juvenile attempts to mock pro-lifers lately. Period panties. Christmas ornaments made from fetal models. IUD earrings. “Don’t f— with us” buttons.
Hillary Clinton has never had much of a sense of irony when it comes to abortion. She frequently has made statements talking about the dignity of human life in other political scenarios — never linking it back to abortion, which she promotes without limits.
College campuses tend to reflect foreign nations with limited speech rights instead of the land of the free and home of the brave. The exchange of ideas has so many caveats and unspoken disclaimers that it’s easy to forget in a University that there’s a First Amendment.
Planned Parenthood is losing money left and right as states, outraged by its trafficking of aborted babies’ body parts, move to defund the abortion giant.
A Louisiana state House committee has approved legislation that would further defund the Planned Parenthood abortion company in the state. last year, pro-life former Governor Bobby Jindal cut off a taxpayer-funded contract with Planned Parenthood after the abortion business was caught selling aborted babies and their body parts.
Donald Trumps’s support for changing the Republican Party’s platform to support aborting babies conceived in rape or incest is earning him criticism from a leading pro-life advocate.