LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, April 28, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Louisiana House Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Company
• Republicans Defeat Democrats’ Attempt to Turn U.S. Military Base Hospitals Into Abortion Clinics
• Abortion Activists Target Pro-Life Chair for Ted Cruz With Lies, Falsely Claim He Supports Violence
• Carly Fiorina: Ted Cruz is the Man to Lead the Fight to Take Our Country Back
More Pro-Life News• Huge Scandal Develops as Taxpayer-Funded Community Health Centers Facilitate Abortions
• Bernie Sanders: I’ll Use the Justice Department to “Go After” States That Defund Planned Parenthood• Louisiana House Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Baby’s Limbs
• Abortion Industry Buys Off Top Democrat on Congressional Panel Investigating Planned Parenthood
• Flawed Study Claims Women Who Abort Their Babies are Happier Than Those Who Keep Them
• Father’s Touching Letter to His Daughter With Down Syndrome on Her Wedding Day Goes Viral
• 6 Moms a Day Reject Abortion at Local Outreach… Here’s One of Them
• Assisted Suicide Advocate Shoots His Wife and Then Himself in Murder-Suicide
• Study Claims Women Having Abortions are Richer, Women Want Abortions for Financial Reasons
• Pregnancy Center Looking to Open Next Door to Abortion Clinic to Save Babies From Abortions• Minnesota Senate Defeats Bill to Stop Taxpayer-Funded Abortions, Taxes Fund 73,000 Abortions
The Louisiana state House has approved legislation that would further defund the Planned Parenthood abortion company in the state. Last year, pro-life former Governor Bobby Jindal cut off a taxpayer-funded contract with Planned Parenthood after the abortion business was caught selling aborted babies and their body parts.
Congressional Republicans have defeated an attempt by Democrats to turn U.S. military base hospitals into abortion clinics.
Within the past 24 hours, abortion activists have launched a coordinated attack against Troy Newman, who is the chairman of the Pro-Lifers for Cruz coalition and calling for the pro-life presidential candidate to fire him.
Yesterday, pro-life GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz announced pro-life former candidate Carly Fiorina as his vice-presidential running mate. The pro-life pair would become the nominee for the Republican party only if Cruz can beat Donald Trump and John Kasich.
Volunteers or political operatives? That’s what most people are asking after an investigation blew the lid off of a shocking new scandal involving the AmeriCorps program.
Bernie Sanders’ position on abortion is just as radical and out of touch as Hillary Clinton’s. Both Democratic presidential candidates support legalized abortion for any reason up until birth, a position that most Americans oppose.
Several states have already approved or are considering legislation to ban the dismemberment abortion technique — used to tear off a baby’s limbs during the abortion procedure during the latter portions of pregnancy. The Louisiana House today approved the pro-life bill to ban dismemberment abortions.
Money talks, and Planned Parenthood knows it. The abortion business reaps in a huge amount of money by killing more than 300,000 unborn babies a year, and then donates to politicians who will defend its deadly trade.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.