LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Botched Late-Abortion Leaves Part of Baby’s Head Inside Mother’s Womb
• WATCH: Satanists Mock Killing of Unborn Children in Bizarre and Grotesque Protest
• Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton: I Want to “Go Further” Left Than Obama
• Donald Trump: When I’m President, Americans Will Thank Me for Lena Dunham Leaving the Country
More Pro-Life News• David Daleiden’s Attorneys File Motions to Dismiss Planned Parenthood Lawsuit Against Him
• Amazing Video Shows Bright Flash of Light When Sperm Meets Egg and Human Life Begins• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Compares Promoting Abortion to Fighting Racism
• Pro-Life Group Lists Every Company Backing Planned Parenthood
• Meteorologist Heather Sophia Was Almost Never Born, Glad She Wasn’t Aborted
• Doctor Refuses to Say What Happens to Babies After They’re Aborted at Planned Parenthood
• Attorneys for David Daleiden Fight Court Order Preventing Release of More Undercover Videos
• A Letter to My Aborted Sibling: “Is it Possible to Miss Someone You’ve Never Even Met?”
• Abortion Activists Target Pro-Life Governor With Sick “Color Your Junk for Pence” Event
• Taxpayer-Funded AmeriCorps Volunteers Broke the Law by Working at Abortion Clinics• South Dakota Becomes Third State to Tell Women Abortion Pill Can be Reversed
• UK Minister Reveals Number of Complaints Against Pro-Life Protesters, The Figure Will Shock You
• Liberal MP Robert-Falcon Ouellette Will Vote Against Canadian C-14 Euthanasia Bill
Jennifer and Jason found out sometime in early 2013 that they were having a baby. The expectancy of a new son or daughter can be a joyous time for couples, but for them, that joy was cut short after their baby boy was prenatally diagnosed with “severe cerebral abnormalities” near the end of Jennifer’s second trimester of pregnancy.
Pro-life protesters faced a disturbing scene this weekend in Michigan when a group of Satanists arrived to counter-protest wearing baby masks and carrying whips.
President Barack Obama has been derisively called the Abortion President by some pro-life advocates for the manner in which he has gone out of his way to promote and fund abortions and the abortion industry. From funding Planned Parenthood to pushing abortions on an international level at the United Nations and in other countries like Kenya, Obama has been the abortion movement’s best friend.
Donald Trump is putting smiles on the faces of conservatives today with comments about some of the pro-abortion activists who have said they will leave the country if he is elected president. Trump says that people like pro-abortion “comedian” Lena Dunham leaving the country if he is elected is yet another reason to vote for him.
Attorneys fro pro-life advocate David Daleiden today filed motions to dismiss the lawsuit the Planned Parenthood abortion business filed against him to attempt to stop him from releasing more undercover videos exposing its sale of aborted baby parts.
An amazing new discovery is bringing more attention to the fact that human life begins at the moment of fertilization.
Cecile Richards loves abortion and she thinks the destruction of unborn children in abortions is the women’s rights and human rights cause of our time. Shamefully, during her speech at Georgetown University last week — a scandal in and of itself that a leading Catholic educational institution would give a platform to the woman who runs America’s biggest abortion business – Richards compared defending abortion to fighting racism.
A pro-life organization that has spent decades working to try to get corporations to stop giving financial donations to the Planned Parenthood abortion business has released a revised listing of companies backing the abortion giant.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.