LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• New Documents Prove Planned Parenthood Illegally Profited From Selling Aborted Baby Parts
• Planed Parenthood Sold Aborted Babies’ Brains, Hearts, Livers, Glands, and Even Their Scalps
• Senator Passionately Condemns Sales of Aborted Babies: “Babies are Not the Sum of Their Parts”
• In the Market for Fetal Body Parts, a Baby’s Brain Sells for $3,340
More Pro-Life News• Baby Boy is Born After Doctors Keep Brain-Dead Pregnant Mother Alive to Give Birth
• Oklahoma Senate Passes Bill to Become 3rd to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome• Legendary Notre Dame Football Coach Lou Holtz: Don’t Apologize for Being Pro-Life
• Iowa House Approves Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood After It Sells Aborted Baby Parts
• Louisiana Committee Passes Bil to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Baby’s Limbs
• Surrogate Mom Who Refused to Abort Baby With Down Syndrome Says Daughter’s Doing Great
• Planned Parenthood Defends Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Activists Claim Pro-Life People are Pro Zika Virus Because They Oppose Aborting Disabled Babies
• Planned Parenthood Accused of Having Nurse Illegally Perform Abortions in Violation of State Law
• Wendy Davis is Dedicated to Promoting Abortions With God’s Help: “By God, We Get Back Up”• 55% of Louisiana Voters Want All or Almost All Abortions Made Illegal New Poll Shows
• Canadian Court Rules University Can Shut Down Pro-Life Student’s Group’s Free Speech Rights
New documents produced by a Congressional committee show the Planned Parenthood abortion business profited from the sales of aborted baby parts. The documents provide more evidence that a Center for Medical Progress video already put forward that the abortion company is violating federal law prohibiting the profiting from the sales of body parts from aborted children.
The Select Panel on Infant Lives has released a series of exhibits that prove beyond a doubt that Planned Parenthood has lied to the American people about not earning illegal profits from trafficking aborted baby tissue and organs.
During a Congressional hearing today on new documents showing Planned Parenthood illegally profited from the sale of aborted baby parts, pro-life Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska gave passionate testimony condemning the practice.
Republicans on the special House panel investigating the transfer of fetal tissue from aborted babies will present evidence in a hearing today that breaks down the price per body part.
A miracle baby boy recently headed home from the hospital in a bittersweet moment for his family.
Oklahoma soon could become the third state to ban discriminatory abortions on unborn babies with disabilities.
Legendary Notre Dame Football coach Lou Holtz praised the Vitae Foundation audience at their Jefferson City Pro-Life Events on Monday and Tuesday, saying, “People went into burning buildings on 9/11 and saved a bunch of lives. They are considered heroes. What you’re doing is every bit as important as what they did because you’re trying to save lives as well.”
Iowa House lawmakers passed a budget Wednesday that would take away taxpayer funding from abortion groups like Planned Parenthood.