Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's so awful ...

… I can't look at them

Columbus, OH – August 16, 2012 – As I write, www.facebook.com/CreatedEqual" target="_blank">Created Equal has hit the streets in Orlando, FL with our Truth Truck billboards.  We have less than ninety days until the election, and our team of Justice Riders is making a difference this election seas.  


Recently, Sarah Maher wrote this about her experience in Cincinnati:

I saw a young woman who had walked by before walking by again rather slowly.  I noticed she just about had tears in her eyes, so I went up slowly to her and asked her what she thought of the pictures. "Oh it's so awful, I can't look at them cause they're making me upset,” she said.   I asked her what she thought of abortion, to which she replied that she had had one and just hoped that God could forgive her.  I told her that we all can be forgiven of our sins when we acknowledge that Christ died for us and paid for those sins.  I asked her if we could pray for her, and she said that that would be great.  So, here we stood not even a half an hour after setting up being able to pray with this young lady for healing from her abortion!  What an amazing gift to my heart it was to be able to share the true meaning of the gospel with her and to tell her that there is healing from abortion.  Before we parted I gave her some information on some different places she could call to talk about the abortion and how to find healing.

Created Equal understands that abortion is a symptom of the larger problem.  Politics and public policy matter, but we believe true heart change is incomplete without Jesus.

www.createdequal.net/about/donate" target="_blank">PLEASE FINANCIALLY SUPPORT OUR EFFORT TO EQUIP AND SEND FUTURE LEADERS INTO THE MISSION FIELD.  WE HAVE BEGUN OUR NEXT OUTREACH IN FLORIDA.   YOUR PRAYERS AND GIFTS ARE APPRECIATED.

Please support sending youth on the fall 2012 Justice Ride.  To donate, click www.createdequal.net/about/donate" target="_blank">HERE.

Or send a gift to:

Created Equal

PO Box 360502

Columbus, OH 43236

Find us on www.facebook.com/CreatedEqual" target="_blank">Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe on www.youtube.com/createdequalfilms" target="_blank">Youtube.

To subscribe to our SMS alerts, text EQUAL to 292929