Thursday, September 5, 2013

Created Equal: Back to School . . .



Fall Semester Features New Signs and New Interns
 
Summer asks, "What is the difference between the born and the preborn?"
Columbus, OH – September 5, 2013 – We are back to school!  Our fall campus outreach campaign has begun.  Yesterday, our new banner stands debuted at Columbus State Community College.  Also, three new interns have joined our staff for the fall semester – Luke, Gabriella, and Dylan.  These interns will assist us in campus outreach and new media.
Gabriella recently wrote me saying:
"I want to be part of an organization that is out in the world trying to put an end to abortion.  As an intern, I will learn more than I ever would in a classroom.  This experience will truly help me grow and become the leader I feel God has called me to be."
 
Dylan, Gabriella, and Luke are primed to save lives and change hearts on campus.
WE NEED TO RAISE $1700 PER PERSON ($5100 TOTAL) IN ORDER TO PAY OUR INTERNS A SMALL STIPEND FOR THE FALL.  YOUR GIFT OF $100, $50, $25 OR $10 HELPS US PROVIDE THEIR BASIC NEEDS.
Send a check to:
Created Equal
PO Box 360502
Columbus, OH 43230
Or give electronically HERE.
Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe on Youtube
.

Created Equal
PO Box
360502
Columbus, OH 43236
USA