LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Media Hailed Wendy Davis Abortion Filibuster as Heroic, But Attack Ted Cruz
• Kermit Gosnell Uses Margaret Sangers Arguments to Defend His Abortions, Infanticides
• Chinas One-Child Policy Turns 33 as Forced Abortions, Female Infanticides Continue
• 11 Things Pro-Choicers Dont Get About Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• My Son Would be Four Today, But I Cant Celebrate His Birthday Because I Aborted Him
• 575,000 Participants, 7,500 Babies Saved But Networks Have Never Covered 40 Days for Life
• Little Sisters of the Poor Sue Obama: Dont Force us to Obey HHS Abortion Mandate
• Is Abortion Justified When the Unborn Baby is Disabled?
• The Ugly, Unknown Story Behind Roe v. Wade
• Death Dinner Parties: People Gather Over Dinner to Discuss Dying
• Abortion Activists Defend Abortionist Who Failed to Report Statutory Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl
• California Will Put Abortion Above Womens Health if Brown Signs Bill for Non-Doctor Abortions
• 40 Days for Life Pro-Life Prayer Event Begins Today, Changes Lives Forever
• Virginia Governor: Pro-Abortion Terry McAuliffe Leads Pro-Life Ken Cuccinelli
• Netherlands Kills 4,188 in Euthanasia Last Year and Vermont Has Fewer Safeguards
• Liberal Arts College to Host Orgasm Workshop for Female Undergrads
• Man Convicted of Lacing Girlfriends Drink to Cause Abortion After She Rejected One
• New York Times Engages in Dubious Reporting About International Adoptions
• U.S. Would Have 75,000 Euthanasia Deaths a Year at the Dutch Assisted Suicide Rate
LIFENEWS NEEDS YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT THIS WEEK: Please click here to make a financial contribution to LifeNews.
The media treatment of Ted Cruz and his anti-Obamacare filibuster is a significant contrast from the way it handled the filibuster Texas lawmaker Wendy Davis mounted to keep abortions legal in Texas up tot he day of birth.
Sen. Ted Cruz, also from Texas, pulled an all-nighter in the U.S. Senate as he advocated for the defunding of Obamacare. Wearing black tennis shoes for comfort in the same way Davis sported pink sneakers, the Texas senator started speaking at 2:41 p.m. on Tuesday and has continued for almost 20 hours as of this writing. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Ive often thought that one of the best things that could happen to the pro-life movement is for the pro-choice movement to get its own 24-hour cable channel.
Just give them a camera, give them a microphone, and let them talk. And talk. And talk some more. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Today, China will mark 33 years of the one-child family planning policy that has resulted in massive human rights abuses, including forced abortions and coercive sterilizations.
1) Its not about choice; its about abortion. I mean, really, what choice are we talking about here? The choice to what? Were not debating the choice to keep your child and raise him yourself. Were not arguing over adoption, either. The sole thing we have a difference on is abortion. Thats what were debating here. So lets get real.
Youre either pro-abortion or youre pro-life. If you support the choice to abort, then you are pro-abortion. And if you have a hard time with that, maybe you should reconsider your beliefs http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
As summer turns to autumn and the leaves on the trees begin changing hues and the air gets a bit cooler, my heart remembers. This is the time of year I should have welcomed my first child into the world. He should be turning four this year, as he was due at the end of September or beginning of October.
He should be playing, laughing, learning, growing, and a part of my every day. I should be baking a birthday cake with four candles to be blown out. The day should be full of balloons, presents, and all things related to a little boys birthday. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
As thousands gather across the world in a campaign against abortion, one group will likely remain absent: the media.
A Catholic religious order, the Little Sisters of the Poor, has filed a lawsuit against the Obama administration asking the courts to protect them from being forced to comply with the HHS abortion mandate. The mandate compels religious groups to pay for birth control and drugs that may cause abortions.
The New York Times recently published an article titled My Abortion, at 23 Weeks. The author explains that she was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, but that the boy was diagnosed with a herniated diaphragm. He would require surgery and life support for a period after birth. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Ugly, Unknown Story Behind Roe v. Wade
Its not often that I agree with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but she was right for more reasons than she probably realized when she said last year that the Supreme Courts 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade went too far, too fast.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The new craze in the Manhattan social scene isnt related to the latest cocktail, the newest bar or the next fabulous dance club. Instead, top socialites are gathering together for old-fashioned dinner parties with a new twist: a conversation about death and dying. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion Activists Defend Abortionist Who Failed to Report Statutory Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl
In an article on Care2 entitled Pregnant Teens are Just Political Pawns to Anti-Abortion Activists, a pro-choice author blasts pro-lifers for filing a complaint against abortionist Dr. Ulrich Klopfer.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The abortion industry struggles often very effectively with a public relations dilemma. No one wants to fully admit what they support. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
40 Days for Life has officially begun in 306 cities across America and around the globe. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Pro-Abortion Terry McAuliffe leads pro-life Ken Cuccinelli in the race for Virginia governor, in what constitutes the most marquee matchup in this 2013 off-year election season. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Although assisting suicide is only legal for a small fraction of the worlds population, its advocates in the U.S. and abroad remain focused on promoting this dangerous legislation. While opponents of euthanasia and assisted suicide have long warned of the dangers to vulnerable populations, evidence of abuse is mounting in Europe. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A private liberal arts college in New York will be hosting an explicit sexual workshop for students next Monday.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
It took a jury in Rapid City, South Dakota only four hours to find Alfredo Vargas guilty of attempted fetal homicide. When the 36-year-old Vargas is sentence in November, he faces up to 25 years in prison. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
This week, the New York Times ran a piece by a writer named Kathryn Joyce on the supposed exploitation of orphans in the developing world by Christian ministries. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Euthanasia is going up in the Netherlands. According to official statistics about 3% of all Dutch deaths come from being killed by doctors. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/