Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fwd: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR FR CORAPI



Hi Friends
I received this message about Fr. Corapi and am passing it on. Please keep us all in your prayers as we suffer trough these evil times.
Deacon John

 

Blessed Holy Week to all!

wz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MT Melvin <mtmlaw@mobiletel.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 12:23 PM
Subject: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR FR CORAPI
To: Aaron <ortloffa@gmail.com>


Terese Russo <heart4healingu@yahoo.com>

VERY PRESSING PRAYERS NEEDED FOR FR CORAPI

Dear All,

Please pass this message on to all prayer warriors that you know. At one of
the talks that Father Corapi gave that I attended, I spoke with him after
the talk and he asked that the Memorare be said for him.

God Bless,
Pat


From: John Corapi
 To: jenkins
Subject: Invitation Fr.  Corapi Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:19:10 +0000

Dear Stephanie, Thank you most sincerely for your very kind invitation regarding your May 30, 2008 Celebration of Priesthood.  Normally I would be very happy to be there if it were possible.

I am at this moment waiting for a private jet to take me to the Mayo Clinic.  I have been quite ill for over six months and the local physicians can't solve the riddle.  In addition, for the first time in
20 years I am not traveling at all in 2008.

Please pray that God's will be done in my current situation.

We shall pray for your parish and diocese, your Bishop and all of your seminarians.

God bless you, Fr.  John Corapi