- Nepalese government 'disappointed' over population's failure to embrace contraception
- Explosive new book details war on unborn baby girls
- Florida school district reinstates maligned teacher
- 28-year old man accused in 11-year-old's pregnancy
- English coroners turn blind eye to assisted suicide, says report
- Adult stem cells re-grow fingertips
Posted: 27 Aug 2011 08:52 AM PDT
According to a recent government survey, the number of people using contraceptives has decreased during the last five years, falling short of Nepal's 'Millenial Development Goal' which would see 65% of the population sterilized by contraceptive use.
Posted: 27 Aug 2011 08:38 AM PDT
Imagine waking up one day to find that every single woman in the U.S. has disappeared.
Posted: 27 Aug 2011 07:26 AM PDT
Jerry Buell, a Florida teacher of 26 years who got suspended for expressing his opposition to gay 'marriage' on his Facebook page, has been reinstated by his school district.
Posted: 26 Aug 2011 11:03 PM PDT
Authorities said a 28-year-old man suspected of getting an 11-year-old girl pregnant is scheduled to meet with sheriff's investigators about the incident, but has not yet been ordered under arrest. The girl, now 12, gave birth in early August.
Posted: 26 Aug 2011 09:20 PM PDT
Coroners are ignoring evidence of assisted suicide, claims an unofficial report on the link between chronic and terminal illness and suicide.
Image by Meffi via Flickr
Posted: 26 Aug 2011 03:11 PM PDT
Specialized adult stem cells are make it possible for mammals to re-grow the tips of injured fingers or toes, rather than a "jack of all trades" cell type formed in response to serious injury, a new study shows.