- Forget food and water, the Third World needs ... condoms?
- African women fight back against barbaric 'family planning' practices
- Nevada Judge Rules Against Forced Abortion for Mentally Disabled Woman - The New American
- UK Christian man wins lawsuit over gay 'marriage' opposition
- Vatican to address abortions in Catholic hospitals
Posted: 16 Nov 2012 07:31 AM PST
A new report from the United Nations Population Fund declares that family planning is a global “right” for women, and calls for the removal of any social and financial obstacles to it.
Posted: 16 Nov 2012 07:24 AM PST
A group of HIV-positive women in Kenya have launched a series of lawsuits in five countries after they were sterilized against their will following childbirth. Cases are pending before the courts in Zambia, South Africa, Malawi, and Namibia.
Posted: 16 Nov 2012 07:04 AM PST
A Nevada judge has ruled against forcing a mentally disabled Reno woman to have an abortion, an option he was considering against the wishes of her Catholic, pro-life parents.
Posted: 16 Nov 2012 05:12 AM PST
An online comment by Adrian Smith, a housing manager who says he opposes gay 'marriage' for religious reasons, didn't amount to misconduct under his employment contract with Trafford Housing Trust, Judge Michael Briggs said today in London.
Posted: 15 Nov 2012 03:05 PM PST
During its upcoming conference, the Pontifical Council for Health Care will address the problem of abortion and other practices against Church teaching at some Catholic hospitals around the world.