Sunday, November 11, 2012

Heroic News: “Planned Parenthood and Pro-Life Advocates Clash in San Fran” plus 3 more

Heroicnews



Planned Parenthood and Pro-Life Advocates Clash in San Fran

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 07:04 AM PST

Every Thursday morning, before most people get out of bed, Erika Hathaway packs up her wheelchair into her uncle's truck, and heads to the Planned Parenthood clinic on Valencia Street.

Oregon May Be Next State For Gay 'Marriage' Ballot Battle

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 05:47 AM PST

Three states made history Tuesday (Nov. 6) voting to approve same-sex 'marriage,' and a fourth repudiated an attempt to ban it. Oregon, once known as a trailblazer for progressive causes, wasn't among them.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of ... Abortion?

Media_httpwwwamerican_ihjbf

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 04:41 AM PST

Like many others, I did have an abortion. In fact, my so-called procedure occurred on my eighteenth birthday. I never recovered and thankfully so. As my young sons make cards and gifts for me on my birthday, I have not forgotten what I have done and I pray I never will. When I am alone, I realize I made a God-like decision to end the life of someone else.

Surrogate mother of 13 calls it a day

[[posterous-content:tDFdwiBCxFHjEwrjqnEy]]

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 08:04 PM PST

British woman Carole Horlock, 49, plans to retire from a long and prolific career as a surrogate mother. After bearing 13 children for other people from 9 pregnancies, she holds the world record for surrogacies. But her current pregnancy is going to be her last.