- China's one-child policy forces mothers to give birth in Hong Kong
- Obama: Gay 'marriage' strengthens families
- Cops taser pregnant woman 3 times
- Pacquiao banned from L.A. shopping mall over gay marriage remarks
- Ohio hospital hires late-term abortionist that it once banned
- Minnesota grand jury indicts right-to-die group
- Woman wakes after 9 years in persistent vegetative state
- Obama’s faith-based council believes people should support abortion
- Manny Pacquiao against Obama's gay 'marriage' stance
- College students become victims of Obamacare
Posted: 16 May 2012 12:30 PM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 11:00 AM PDT
In a speech pandering to Hollywood celebrities, the president claims that gay 'marriage' makes families stronger.
Posted: 16 May 2012 10:40 AM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 10:16 AM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 09:00 AM PDT
In July, 2011, Christ Hospital terminated Bower’s hospital privileges pending the outcome of charges that he was negligent in causing the death of a wanted baby in Kentucky.
Posted: 16 May 2012 07:00 AM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 06:41 AM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 06:39 AM PDT
Posted: 16 May 2012 05:20 AM PDT
Pacquiao makes his stance known by speaking out against same sex marriage.
Posted: 15 May 2012 11:01 PM PDT
Rather than compromise its Catholic values by complying with the federal contraception mandate, the university has decided to drop its student health insurance.