- Planned Parenthood coaches on sex-selection abortion of baby girl
- 6-year-old’s career dreams require HHS birth control mandate?
- Wounded warrior gives back
- CA judge overturns DOMA, stepping up pressure on Supreme Court
- Pro life refugee Chen Guangcheng to speak in NYC
- 'The Demise of Guys:' How video games and porn are ruining a generation
- Shock: One third of abortive mothers in UK are repeat offenders
- Desperate couples rush for cut-price Czech IVF
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:53 AM PDT
A Texas Planned Parenthood counselor speaking to an undercover investigator posing as a mother hoping to abort her baby if it’s a girl has been caught on video giving advice on how to abuse Medicaid to obtain an ultrasound to determine the baby’s sex, and then abort if it’s a girl before the legal cutoff at five months’ gestation.
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:50 AM PDT
This video, as well as the entire push for taxpayer-funded birth control and abortion-inducing drugs, is incredibly offensive to women. Six-year-old Daisy can become a doctor for dolphins only if we pay for her birth control? Ten-year-old Caroline should give up her military dreams now?
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:35 AM PDT
A veteran hurt on the battlefield in Afghanistan is back home and helping other service members heal.
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:30 AM PDT
A US judge has struck down a 1996 federal law barring gays and lesbians from receiving federal benefits for spouses, the latest in a series of court decisions pushing the issue of same-sex 'marriage' closer to a Supreme Court date.
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:28 AM PDT
A blind Chinese activist who was the focus of a diplomatic standoff will have a New York City speaking engagement this week. Chen Guangcheng will speak Thursday at the Council on Foreign Relations in Manhattan.
Posted: 29 May 2012 06:19 AM PDT
Increasingly, researchers say as young men become hooked on arousal, sacrificing their schoolwork and relationships in the pursuit of getting a tech-based buzz.
Posted: 29 May 2012 03:00 AM PDT
Almost a third of women who had an abortion last year had previously terminated a pregnancy, figures have revealed.
Posted: 28 May 2012 08:04 AM PDT
Irish couples are looking at traveling to the Czech Republic for IVF treatment where it costs half the price.