- Security concerns cited after raunchy 'Gaga' cancels Indonesia show
- Ultrasound is the No.1 game changer in abortion debate
- Government guide for childbirth removes 'dad'
- Archbishop: Networks 'missed the boat' on coverage of church's ObamaCare lawsuits
- Prime Minister of Turkey: Abortion is murder
- Same-sex 'marriage' a crusade for rights or a war on faith?
Posted: 27 May 2012 11:29 AM PDT
Lady Gaga canceled her concert in Indonesia, her management said Sunday, citing security concerns after Islamic hardliners denounced her costumes and dance moves as too risqué.
Posted: 27 May 2012 11:06 AM PDT
The abortion industry has had a love/hate relationship with ultrasound ever since its advent in the '70s. On one hand, it has enabled abortion providers to be more “safe” and effective in their practice. But on the other hand, the increased visibility of life in the womb.
Posted: 27 May 2012 10:50 AM PDT
A National Health Service guide to childbirth will no longer use the term ‘Dad’ when referring to the non-pregnant partner as it may offend homosexual couples.
Posted: 27 May 2012 07:15 AM PDT
The archbishop of Washington on Sunday accused the network news programs of having "missed the boat" by largely ignoring lawsuits filed this past week by Catholic institutions challenging the Obama administration's so-called contraception mandate.
Posted: 27 May 2012 06:53 AM PDT
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has compared abortion to murder and said it's a conspiracy to crimp his country's economic expansion.
Posted: 27 May 2012 03:37 AM PDT
For much of academia, same-sex 'marriage' has become one issue among many on which only one stand can be tolerated. My own views on same-sex 'marriage' have not "evolved" to please polite society.