It’s raining money in Washington, DC and the nation’s favorite sugar daddy has just been elected President. Since Obama said he would deliver the moon, his devoted followers are not shy about asking him for a slice of the cheese.
Planned Parenthood and its abortion cronies submitted a “secret” memo, published on the Obama transition website, asking for $4.6 billion to promote abortion and other activities. That would be per year.
Some of the goodies requested:
- $120 million for taxpayer-funded abortions, including $65 million for UNFPA which is involved in China’s forced abortion program
- $300-700 million increase in Title X family planning programs
- $540 million increase in Medicaid-funded family planning services
- Hundreds of millions more to promote PP’s programs which wind up being conduits to its own abortion clinics.
You and I will be forced to pay for these programs which are spinning out of control. And, PP will get richer and richer with more human lives sacrificed for this horrendous agenda.
Barbara LyonsObama’s World Filled with Pro-Abortionists
Obama continues to fill his top positions with the most ardent pro-abortion advocates:
- Obama may pick Jane Henney, the woman who oversaw approval of the abortion drug RU 486, as the head of the Food and Drug Administration.
- Obama’s HHS head, Tom Daschle, recently appeared before a Senate committee where he attacked Bush’s policies on embryonic stem cell research and protecting conscience rights for medical professionals and facilities.
- Pro-abortion Virginia Governor Tim Kaine was named chairman of the national Democratic party.
- Leon Panetta, tapped to head the CIA, is pro-abortion, as is proposed deputy Attorney General Eric Holder and Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel.
- The top White House legal counsel will be former NARAL attorney, Dawn Johnsen and the attorney for Terri Schiavo’s husband will be the third-ranking Justice Department official.
At this point, it’s hard to keep track. Suffice it to say that when it comes to abortion or embryonic stem cell policy, not a single right-to-life voice will be heard.