LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Allows State to Force Pro-Life Pharmacists to Sell Abortion Pills
• Pro-Life Group Backs Donald Trump: “We Applaud His List of Pro-Life Candidates for Supreme Court”
• Senate Democrats Block Bill to Combat Zika Virus Because It Doesn’t Fund Planned Parenthood
More Pro-Life News• Supreme Court Blocks Mississippi Pro-Life Law That Could Have Closed Its Last Abortion Clinic
• Democratic Party Platform Calls for Forcing Americans to Pay for Abortions• Donald Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Board Slams Supreme Court Abortion Ruling as a “Tragedy”
• Sandra Fluke: “Next Fight” for Abortion Activists is Forcing Americans to Pay for Abortions
• Some Texas Abortion Clinics Will Remain Closed Despite Supreme Court Ruling
• Woman Put Her Newborn Baby Girl in a Plastic Bag and Suffocated Her
• Mom Lost Her Unborn Baby But Discovered a Secret Twin Still Alive in Her Womb
• Abortionist Sentenced to Prison for 18 Months for Doing Illegal Late-Term Abortions
• 20 Craziest Pro-Abortion Signs At SCOTUS the Media Won’t Show You
• Abortionist Complains More Women are Not Able to Abort Their Babies
• Canadian Woman Sues for the Right to Assisted Suicide Even Though She Isn’t Dying
Pro-abortion comedian Chelsea Handler opened up about her two teen abortions in a new column for Playboy recently.
Just one day after issuing a major ruling striking down a portion of a pro-life law in Texas saving thousands of babies from abortion and closing unscrupulous abortion clinics, the Supreme Court has made a second anti-life decision..
Just one day after a deeply disappointing decision from the Supreme Court regarding a pro-life law in Texas that saved thousands of babies from abortions, a state pro-life group has announced its support for Donald Trump for president.
In their latest show of allegiance to the abortion industry, pro-abortion U.S. Senators blocked a critical aid bill to combat the Zika virus on Tuesday because it does not give taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s liberal justices have been handing down one devastating decision after another this week.
The Democratic Party is planning to adopt an even more extreme platform on abortion this year.
And that’s something Donald Trump’s new Evangelical Advisory Board noted in a statement it issued condemning the decision.
The pro-abortion movement received a massive victory from the Supreme Court yesterday in striking down common sense regulations on abortion clinics to ensure they protect women’s health. After leaving women’s hung out to dry, what’s the next step for abortion advocates?