LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 2, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Jewish Actress Natasha Leggero: Great Thing About Judaism is “Abortions are Cool”
• Man Who Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend and Her 9-Month Unborn Baby Found Not Guilty of Murder
• New Movie “Me Before You” Promotes Assisted Suicide as “An Act of Love”
• Woman Passes Away Who Adopted 58 Children, Mama Irene Was an Inspiration to Many Mothers
More Pro-Life News• In Dismemberment Abortions, Abortionists Use Steel Tools to Tear Apart Unborn Babies. And It’s Legal
• Here’s How Much of Your Money Is Going to Planned Parenthood Whether You Like It or Not• How Much Does an Abortion Cost? The Lives of Both Mother and Child
• High School Under Fire for Biology Test Question Promoting Abortion
• Judge Forces Ohio to Continue Funding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Hundreds Protest Canadian Bill to Legalize Euthanasia in Massive Die-In at Parliament
• Despite the Claims, Abortion Is Not Safer for Women Than Giving Birth
• How Should Pro-Life People Respond to the Death of Harambe the Gorilla?
• ACLU Wants Michigan Governor to Veto Bill Against Coercing Women Into Having an Abortion
• National Right to Life Working to Defeat “Pro-Life Traitor” Renee Ellmers
• Adult Stem Cells Provide Meaningful Recovery for Stroke Victims Dealing With Brain Damage
During his show May 26, Conan O’Brien invited actress and recent Judiaism convert Natasha Leggero onto his show. Leggero praised her new religion for treating abortion as “cool” enough to have on “every Jewish holiday.”
In 2014, Gabriel Vega allegedly killed his pregnant ex-girlfriend and their nine-month unborn baby and then set fire to her apartment to cover up his crime. On Wednesday, a jury convicted the Troy, New York man for several crimes – but not murder.
The movie Me Before You will be released in theatres across North America on June 3.
Few have left a legacy as strong as Irene Bertoni who began adopting children in Italy during World War II.
Emily Crockett, writing at Vox.com today informs us (and I kid you not) that “Pro-life advocates are trying to ban abortion by grossing people out about it.”
Whether you’re a painter, pastor, lawyer, or laborer (pro-life or pro-abortion), you work for Planned Parenthood. A portion of every paycheck goes to the world’s leading abortion business through the federal and state taxes allocated by your elected representatives and the unelected bureaucrats they empower.
The cost of an abortion can’t be measured in dollars and cents, but the money is typically what it comes down to for abortion providers.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.