LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 9, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton to Give Keynote Address to Her Best Friends at Planned Parenthood
• Obama Endorses Abortion Activist Hilary Clinton for President: “I’m With Her”
• UN Slams Ireland for Protecting Unborn Children, Says Abortion Ban is “Cruel and Inhuman”
• Doctors Told Pregnant Mom With Cancer “You’re Gonna Have to Terminate Your Child”
More Pro-Life News• Polls Shows Americans are Still Pro-Life as People Say Abortion is Morally Wrong
• Democrats Lose Bid to Force Americans to Pay for Abortions in the Nation’s Capital• South Carolina Governor Joins With Kids to Sign Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Pro-Life Group Files Lawsuit to Overturn New California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• He’ll Kill You for $2000 Using California’s New Assisted Suicide Law But He’s Not Even a Cancer Doc
• Sales of Baby Body Parts Shows Abortion Industry More Concerned With Profits Than Women
• Pro-Life Nurse Fired for Refusing to Participate in Abortions: “I’m Called to Do No Harm”
• Pro-Abortion Woman Steals Pro-Life Fliers From Neighbors Mailboxes
• If You Oppose Common Core, Wait Until You See How It’s Used to Promote Abortion
• Media Cry After Watching “Romantic” Film “Me Before You” Glorifying Assisted Suicide
• Christian Group Defends Taxpayer Funding for Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Pro-Life Canadians Wanted the Senate to Defeat the Assisted Suicide Bill, But It Made It Worse
Hillary Clinton will give a keynote address tomorrow to her best friends at the Planned Parenthood abortion business. But two pro-life groups will be on hand to protest the event.
President Barack Obama has been the most pro-abortion president in the nation’s history and today he endorsed another abortion activist to take his place when he leaves the White House.
The United Nations Human Rights Committee wants fewer humans to worry about in Ireland.
Lately, more doctors appear to be steering women toward abortion when something goes wrong during pregnancy.
A Gallup poll conducted May 4-8 finds that more Americans still find abortion “morally wrong” (47%) than “morally acceptable” (43%).
Americans who don’t want to be force to pay for aborting babies with their taxpayer dollars won a hard-fought victory in the halls of Congress.
Yesterday was a special day for the people of South Carolina and unborn children as the state’s governor participate in a special ceremony to sign legislation that would ban abortions int he state after 20 weeks.
A pro-life legal group filed a lawsuit against California’s dangerous new assisted suicide law on Wednesday, saying it could lead to abuses of the state’s most vulnerable citizens.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.