LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 27, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Clarence Thomas Slams Supreme Court “Bending the Rules” to Create “Putative Right to Abortion”
• Hillary Clinton Applauds Supreme Court Rejecting Pro-Life Law: “Abortion Should be a Right”
• Ruth Bader Ginsburg Falsely Claims Childbirth is More Dangerous for Women Than Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Texas Law Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks Still Intact Despite Supreme Court Decision
• Obama Threatens to Veto Bill to Combat Zika Virus Because It Doesn’t Fund Planned Parenthood• Whoopi Goldberg: It’s Okay If Women Abort Their Babies Because “We Talk to God”
• Wendy Davis “Absolutely Overjoyed” Supreme Court Struck Down Texas Pro-Life Law
• Mom Pregnant With Twins Schedules Abortion, Changes Mind at the Last Minute
• Woman Complains She Had to Drive 600 Miles to Abort Her Baby
• ABC Swoons Over Abortion Activists After Pro-Abortion SCOTUS Ruling: “It’s a Party Right Here!”
• The Daily Show: Celebrate the Supreme Court’s Abortion Ruling, “Go Knock Someone Up in Texas”
• Pro-Life Groups Blast Supreme Court Ruling: If You Liked Kermit Gosnell, You’ll Love It
• This Pro-Abortion “Catholic” Prayed the Supreme Court Would Uphold Abortion
• Study Claiming More Women With Zika Virus Seeking Abortions is Bogus “Pro-Abortion Propaganda”
• Euthanasia Lobby Sues to Expand Euthanasia in Canada to Healthy People, Not Just Terminally Ill
The Supreme Court today issued its biggest ruling on abortion since upholding the federal ban on partial-birth abortions in the Gonzalez decision.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas spared no criticism in his dissent today in the Texas case where the high court invalidated health and safety measures that have protected women from dangerous abortions and saved the lives of thousands of unborn babies.
Hillary Clinton wasted no time on Monday applauding the Supreme Court decision striking down a Texas pro-life law responsible for saving thousands of babies from abortion.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg employed an old, often debunked pro-abortion argument in her decision today to overturn a Texas abortion law credited with saving tens of thousands of babies’ lives.
Today is an especially difficult day for the pro-life movement thanks to the Supreme Court decision striking down part of a Texas pro-life law that protects pregnant women and unborn children from shoddy abortion practitioners and dilapidated abortion clinics.
Pro-abortion President Barack Obama is threatening to block an aid bill to help combat the Zika virus in the U.S. because it does not include money for Planned Parenthood.
Monday’s The View opened by discussing this morning’s Supreme Court decision to rule against Texas abortion clinic safety regulations. T
Late-term abortion activist Wendy Davis, the former Texas legislator who staged a lengthy and unsuccessful filibuster against the law, says she is “absolutely overjoyed” the Supreme Court struck down part of it today.