LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Dismisses Bogus Charge Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood
• Abortion Activist Blames Orlando Shootings on Pro-Lifers for “Inciting Hatred and Violence”
• Abortion Clinic Workers Admit Babies Who Survive Abortions are Killed Outside the Womb
• ACLU: Aborting Babies With Down Syndrome OK Because “You Can’t Discriminate Against a Fetus”
More Pro-Life News• She Was on the Table Ready to Abort Her Baby When Something Heartbreaking Changed Her Mind
• Jewish Woman Who Aborted Her Baby: My Religion Needs a Ceremony to “Honor” Abortions• Abortion Activists Lose Bid to Censor Pro-Life Billboard Comparing Killing Baby to Killing Dog
• Planned Parenthood Asks Ambulance to Turn Off Lights and Sirens to Hide Botched Abortion
• Kids Send Precious Thank You Notes to Pro-Life Legislators: “Protecting Babies Makes Me Feel Happy”
• American Medical Association May Drop Its Opposition to Assisted Suicide
• Doctor Refused to Treat Baby With Trisomy 18 Saying He’d Die in a Month. That Was 6 Months Ago
• Gay Man Wants to be Euthanized Because He Can’t Accept His Sexuality
• Amnesty International Demands Polish Government Not Approve Legislation to Ban Abortions
• Terrible Tragedy as Baby Dies One Week After Her Mother Died Giving Birth to Her
• Santa Barbara California Hospitals Refuse to Kill Patients in Assisted Suicides
• Irish Government’s Citizens’ Assembly a Sham to Promote Abortion, Repeal 8th Amendment
Undercover investigator David Daleiden has been vindicated. Today, a Harris County, Texas judge dismissed the bogus misdemeanor charge against David Daleiden for allegedly trying to buy body parts from the Planned Parenthood abortion business he was exposing for selling them as a part of the Center for Medical Progress’ undercover investigation.
Barely a day after 50 people lost their lives in a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida, abortion advocates jumped on the chance to exploit the tragedy.
The ethical question regarding abortion survivors has troubled even some abortion advocates.
A federal judge heard arguments on Tuesday challenging Indiana’s new law that bans discriminatory abortions on babies with disabilities.
A British singer and reality TV star recently revealed how she almost had an abortion when she was 17 years old.
Every year during Yom Kippur, Stosh Cotler remembers her abortion during a special part of a service set aside to mourn dead children.
A pro-life billboard that raised the ire of pro-abortion activists shortly after being erected in West Kelowna in March of this year has withstood several complaints to Advertising Standards Canada (ASC).
A clip of a 911 call and other records recently received by Operation Rescue show that a 15-year old girl was transported from a Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Kalamazoo, Michigan, to a local hospital.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.