LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 3, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Chilling Evidence Shows Planned Parenthood Selling Body Parts: “How’s the Pancreas Forecast Today?”
• Louisiana Senate Passes Bill to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Mob of Liberal Protesters Attack and Bloody Donald Trump Supporter After Rally
• Abortion Clinic Closed After Health Inspectors Found 52 Pages of Violations
More Pro-Life News• New Study Claims if You Oppose Abortion It’s Because You’re Just Sexist and Hate Women
• Woman Claims My Abortion “Gave Me the Freedom to Continue Make Plans and Dream Big”• Teen Pregnancy and Birth Rates Reached a Record Low, Lowest Rates Since Roe v. Wade
• Man Gets Married 16 Months After Nearly Dying and Having All of His Limbs Amputated
• Abortionist Who Killed a Woman Caught Running Illegal, Unlicensed Abortion Clinic in Maryland
• Teacher Who Had Abortion to Cover Up Raping a 13-Year-Old Boy is Arrested
• Hundreds of Pro-Life Pastors Seek Political Offices to Fight the Culture of Death
• Chelsea Handler Silences Young Boy for Saying Hillary Clinton is Pro-Abortion
• Abortion Clinics Fighting to Keep Doing Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Baby’s Limbs
• Planned Parenthood Wants to Abort More Babies With Down Syndrome, But Indiana Says No
• Planned Parenthood Sues Florida to Make It Force Taxpayers to Fund It With Their Tax Dollars
• Pro-Life Event in Dublin on Saturday Will Celebrate the 8th Amendment
A new batch of evidence from the Congressional panel investigating Planned Parenthood reveals some disturbing exchanges between the buyers and sellers of aborted baby body parts.
The Louisiana state Senate has approved a bill to make the Bayou State the next to ban abortions on babies with genetic abnormalities like Down syndrome. Indiana has become the second state in the nation, following North Dakota, to ban abortions on babies who are diagnosed in the womb as having Down syndrome and this bill would make Louisiana the third.
The violence from liberal protesters is continuing at events for supporters for Donald Trump. After a rally in San Jose, California, a left-win mob threw bottles at Trump backers — bloodying one Trump voter who spoke with the media after the violence.
A notorious Virginia abortion clinic remains closed this month after state inspectors found a long list of health and safety violations during an inspection earlier this year.
The pro-life and pro-abortion movements view the female sex’s unique ability to bear children very differently, and a new study confirms it.
Lucy Samuel was in a committed relationship with a man she trusted. She was 25 and had a steady income. She grew up in a privileged home and had a supportive family.
A new fact sheet from a pro-abortion research group breaks down data about significant drops in teen pregnancy and birth rates.
An Illinois couple’s love story almost came to a tragic end 16 months ago when Ethan Menges contracted a deadly illness.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.