LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Congressional Investigation: Planned Parenthood Broke HIPAA Law to Sell Aborted Baby Parts
• Louisiana Governor Signs Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Baby’s Limbs
• One in 200 Million: Identical Triplet Boys Born, Conceived Without Fertility Drugs
• Teacher Pregnant After Sex With 13-Year-Old Student Has Abortion to Hide Sexual Abuse
More Pro-Life News• Actress Stacey Dash Was on the Table Ready for the Abortion When God Told Her to Get Up
• Lena Dunham Complains About Seeing Humanity of the Unborn, “Is This the Ultrasound Generation?”• Cecile Richards: “There is No More Fundamental Injustice Than a Lack of Access” to Abortion
• LEGO Announces New Baby Minifigure With Awesome Ultrasound Image
• Abandoned in a College Laundry Room, She Graduated 32 Years Later From the Same School
• Abortionist Busted for Aggravated Assault, Domestic Violence and DWI Tries to Hide His Crimes
• Networks Go Ape Over Harambe the Gorilla’s Death, Say “Gorilla Killed” Not “Child Saved”
• Archbishop: Obama Engaging in “Bloodless” Pro-Abortion Persecution of Catholics
• Pro-Lifers Fighting Onerous Pittsburgh Law to Have Free Speech at Abortion Clinics
• Canadian Hospital Declared Euthanasia Free Zone: No Doctors Can Kill Patients in Assisted Suicides
New evidence has surfaced that the company StemExpress and a number of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics shared patients’ private health information potentially in violation of the law while harvesting aborted baby body parts.
Gov. John Bel Edwards has signed into law to ban dismemberment abortions. Several states have already approved or are considering legislation to ban the dismemberment abortion technique — used to tear off a baby’s limbs during the abortion procedure during the latter portions of pregnancy.
IEvery baby is a one-of-the-kind human being unlike any other person who has ever been alive, but the Tierney triplets are an extreme rarity.
Having an abortion to cover up sexual abuse is nothing new, and a Texas teacher appears to have done just that after she allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old student and became pregnant with his child.
Stacey Dash is one of the few actresses in Hollywood who is openly pro-life, but there was a time when she did not think that way and almost aborted her son.
The “ultrasound generation” has grown up with an unprecedented conviction that Life inside the womb is real, unique, and undeniably human. Ultrasound technology was a game-changer for the abortion debate.
Abortion is mandatory at Planned Parenthood. In 2011, the abortion business began requiring that all of its affiliates do abortions; and this week, the effects of that mandate continued with a new mid-west merger.
LEGO is tapping into the joy many parents experience when they see their unborn child for the first time on an ultrasound screen.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.