LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 6, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Dr. Martin Luther King’s Niece Opposes Abortion: “Civil Rights and Human Rights Go Together”
• ISIS Burns 19 Girls Alive After They Refuse to Have Sex With Their Terrorist Captors
• Amazing Photos Show Thousands of Pro-Lifers Flooding Streets of Dublin to Celebrate Life
• Hillary Clinton on Campaign to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz: “It’s Just Cruel”
More Pro-Life News• Supreme Court May Decide Thursday on Texas Law Saving Tens of Thousands of Babies From Abortion
• United Methodist Church Praised for Finally Leaving Coalition of Pro-Abortion Religious Groups• Pro-Life Leaders Call for JAMA to Retract Study Falsely Claiming Unborn Babies Don’t Feel Pain
• Student Newspaper Defends Using Aborted Baby Parts in Research: “America is Not a Christian Nation”
• How Should Conservatives Respond to the Disturbing Trend of Campus Censorship?
• Scientists “Stunned” by How Adult Stem Cells Help Stroke Patients Regain Mobility
• Abortion “Spa” Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Fund New Abortion Center in Atlanta
• 11-Year-Old Wheelchair Athlete Slams “Me Before You” Movie: “Why Do You Want Me Dead?”
• Glamour Magazine’s “5 Mind-Blowing Facts About Abortion” is Riddled With Errors
• Abortions on Disabled Babies are Legal Up to Birth in Britain, New Pro-Life Bill Would Ban Them
• 1,550 Babies Aborted Every Year in Pennsylvania By Tearing Off Their Limbs. New Bill Would Stop It
Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece Alveda King is spreading the pro-life message to students across North America. Last week, the pro-life activist spoke to Canadian students at Bishop Macdonell Catholic High School on human rights, including rights of the unborn child.
Nineteen girls who are members of the Yazidi religious minority group in Mosul were burned alive for their refusal to have sex with their ISIS terrorist captors. The news is the latest persecution by ISIS against women — which also includes forcing them into sexual slavery and forcing them to have abortions if they become pregnant.
Thousands of pro-life people flooded the streets of Dublin, Ireland over the weekend to celebrate the 8th Amendment providing legal protection for unborn children.
A majority of Americans arr pro-life and appear to believe that abortions taking the lives of unborn children is “cruel.” But pro-abortion presidential candidate Hilary Clinton thinks just the opposite.
It appears possible that the Supreme Court will decide on Thursday on the next major decision related to abortion. The high court — one member short — is expected to rule in the potential landmark case Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt that concerns a Texas pro-life law.
Finally. After all those years. After all those General Conferences. After all those many attempts.
The Journal of the American Medical Association is facing calls to retract a 2005 study that pro-lifers have labeled a “propaganda tool” for abortion activists.
An Illinois couple’s love story almost came to a tragic end 16 months ago when Ethan Menges contracted a deadly illness.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.