LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Clinches Democratic Nomination, Thinks Child Should Have No Rights Before Birth
• Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill to Teach People “Abortion Kills a Living Human Being”
• Minister Claims: “My Faith Calls Me to Support Planned Parenthood,” It Does “Sacred” Work
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards on Her $600,000 Salary: I Could Make More Elsewhere
More Pro-Life News• Mom, Baby With Down Syndrome Tell Doc Who Suggested Abortion: “You Were So Very Wrong”
• South Carolina Governor Will Hold Special Event to Sign Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks• WATCH: Little Girl Receives a Doll With a Prosthetic Leg Like Hers and Cries Tears of Joy
• Scientists Creating Human-Pig Hybrids for Organ Transplants That Could Develop Into “Monsters”
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Joins Forces With MTV to Tell Millennials How to Vote
• Premature Baby Born at 25 Weeks Defies the Odds and Graduates From High School
• Amazing Technology Lets Unborn Children Play Their First-Ever Soccer Game
• Pressured at 16 to Have an Abortion, She Now Lives in Agony: “A Part of Me Was Ripped Out”
• Washington Post Article on Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts Claims Abortions “Save Lives”
• Woman 24 Weeks Pregnant Killed, But Canada Says Her Unborn Baby Boy Isn’t a Human Being
• Most Colleges are Training Grounds for Abortion Activists, But This One Offers Pro-Life Courses
• Illinois Gov May Sign Bill Forcing Pro-Life Doctors to Send Women to Abortionists
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has clinched the Democratic nomination, thanks to the support of superdeegates, and will become the party’s nominee to face Donald Trump — who is campaigning as a pro-life candidate. Clinton is not just pro-abortion but support abortion up to birth and thinks children should have no rights before birth.
The governor of Oklahoma has signed a pro-life bill into that that will teach the public, and students, that “abortion kills a living human being.” The notion is easily provable given the inordinate amount of scientific evidence, ultrasound imaging and comments from top scientists about the humanity of unborn children.
One can’t help but wonder if Pastor Darcy Baxter has made her own version of a Jefferson Bible.
It’s hard to come up with anyone who receives better press (aside from pro-lifers) than Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood’s head honcho. But new heights (or depths) a recent interview conducted by CafeMom’s “The Stir.”
When Courtney Baker found out that her unborn daughter had Down syndrome, she felt anxious and afraid, but she also knew that her daughter was a valuable human being.
On Wednesday, June 8, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley is scheduled to hold a ceremonial signing of the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act at a special education school in Taylors, South Carolina.
Ten-year-old Emma was overjoyed when she was surprised with a doll just like her. The company A Step Ahead Prosthetics gave the American Girls look-alike doll a prosthetic leg, just like Emma’s.
Researchers in the U.S. are tinkering with a disturbing new experiment that mixes human and pig cells to produce a hybrid embryo, The Express reports.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.