LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Bashes Donald Trump: “He’s a Dangerous Bully” Who Would “Ban Abortions”
• Abortion Survivor on Meeting Her Mom: “I Don’t Think I Was Prepared for That Look In Her Eyes”
• Pro-Life Groups Defeat “Pro-Life Traitor” Renee Ellmers, Who Almost Sabotaged Abortion Ban
• Head of Pro-Abortion Group: Americans are Sexist Bigots if They Don’t Vote for Hillary Clinton
More Pro-Life News• Hospital Trying to Remove 2-Year-Old Girl’s Life Support Despite Her Parents’ Objections
• Assisted Suicide Will be Legal in California Tomorrow, Targeting the Elderly and Disabled• Planned Parenthood Loses Attempt to Deny Pro-Lifer’s Free Speech Rights Outside Its Clinic
• Pictures of Aborted Babies on a Co-Worker’s Cell Phone Save a Baby From an Abortion
• When I Asked My Mom if She’d Abort Had She Known I’d be Disabled, Her Answer Shocked Me
• She Was Pregnant at 15, But Janel Proves Women Don’t Need Abortion to Succeed
• Planned Parenthood Filed 25,000 False Claims Totaling $377 Million in Medicaid Fraud, Lawsuit Says
• Church Protests Late-Term Abortion Biz Opening Down the Street: We Want to Close it Down
• You Won’t Believe How Much Psychological Damage Abortion Causes Men
• Legislator Calls Abortion “African-American Genocide” Because So Many Black Babies are Aborted
The Planned Parenthood abortion business has sent out a fundraising email to its supporters trashing presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump. The email slams Trump as supposedly “racist and sexist.”
If there’s any question about whether an unborn child is a human being worthy of legal protection, abortion survivors erase any doubt. When a baby survives an abortion, the survival is further proof of the humanity of the unborn child who is the subject of the “medical procedure” done specifically to terminate their life.
For a short time last year, Congresswoman Renee Ellmers was public enemy number one of the pro-life movement.
It’s hard to come up with anyone who receives better press (aside from pro-lifers) than Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood’s head honcho. But new heights (or depths) a recent interview conducted by CafeMom’s “The Stir.”
A Virginia family is fighting for the life of their 2-year-old daughter this week after a hospital said she probably is brain dead.
California’s new assisted suicide law takes effect on Thursday, opening the doors to potential abuses of the vulnerable, elderly and disabled.
The Thomas More Society-Omaha announced today that charges against pro-life advocate Steve Beller have been dismissed.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.