Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MESSAGES OF OUR LADY OF AMERICA #7



Here is a November 20, 1955 apparition of St. Gabriel the Archangel to Sister Mary Ephrem:

The next incident happened at another mission where I was sent the following year. This date was recorded as November 20, 1955. I found myself in a half-sleeping and half-waking state, which I had often experienced before. It gave one the strange effect of being in two worlds. I find no other way to explain this state. I entered a small room, strange and unknown to me. As I was looking around in a rather bewildered fashion, I sensed another presence in the room. I turned toward the doorway, and confronting me was an angel. He was dressed in white, but his garments were arranged in a different manner from those of St. Michael. Although the room was very light, I saw a bright halo surrounding his head. His arms were extended, bent at the elbows, his fingers pointing upwards. A sort of supernatural dread came over me.

I knelt down, then asked him, "Who are you?"

He replied, "I am the Angel Gabriel. I have come to tell you that Our Lord is pleased with your effort to do good. He asks that
you go to His Mother and learn great purity of heart."

I awakened gradually. The image of the Angel was so impressed upon my mind that he was as a living person beside me.



Nihil Obstat: Daniel Pilarczyk, S.T.D .
Imprimatur: †Paul F. Leibold, V.G.
Cincinnati, OH – January 25, 1963

[To be continued]