- Starbucks: Same-Sex 'Marriage' Is Core to Who We Are and What We Value
- Support rallying for judge who ruled against 11-year old's abortion
- Court sides with religious freedom in student's case
- Archbishop Dolan: Obama treats pregnancy as disease
- Tennis legend links homosexual behavior to sexual abuse
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 10:04 AM PST
The decision was criticized by many conservative, pro-family organizations.
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 09:09 AM PST
A pro-life organization in Argentina is asking people to support a judge in the city of Concordia who refused to authorize an abortion for an 11-year-old girl.
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 09:07 AM PST
Religious freedom advocates applauded a Jan. 27 ruling by the Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in favor of a counseling student who was expelled from a university in 2009 for her religious beliefs about homosexuality.
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 09:04 AM PST
Cardinal-designate Timothy M. Dolan, head of the U.S. bishops' conference, says the Obama administration has revoked the religious freedom of groups that do not regard women's fertility as as “disease.”
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 05:00 AM PST
Amid a growing backlash over her opposition to same-sex marriage, the three-time Wimbledon champion told the Sunday Herald Sun that "many, many" gay and lesbian people she knew of had "been abused" - and this had led to their sexual orientation.