LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, November 18, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Albuquerque Abortion Ban Would Stop Clinic Shooting Babies With Poison
• Nurse Behind Special Bath Talks About Viral Video: Twins Were Born But Havent Realized It Yet
• Three-Day Old Baby With Breathing Disorder Dies at Philippines Hospital With No Power
• Mom Gives Birth to Three Premature Babies in 28 Months, All Survive
More Pro-Life News
• Premature Baby Found Alive in Morgue 10 Hours After Doctors Declared Death
• Abortion Doc: I Am Destroying Life, But Its Not a Baby Until the Mother Says So
• MSNBC Host: Pro-Lifers Dont Want Women to Have the Joy of Sex
• Feminist Amanda Marcotte Likens Unborn Children to Bacteria, Pregnancy to a Cold
• Undisputed Scientific Fact: Human Life Begins at Conception, or Fertilization
• Every Child a Wanted Child? Deconstructing the False Argument for Abortion
• Comedian Lizz Winstead Hosts Telethon to Raise Money for Abortions
• We Must Help Mothers With Disabled Unborn Children Facing Abortion Pressure
• Planned Parenthood Opens New Abortion Clinic Next to Adoption Center
• What Does the Bible Really Say About Human Life Before Birth?
• Teacher Rapes Student, Forces Her to Have Abortion to Cover Up the Crime
• China Backtracks: Will Maintain One-Child Policy Over a Long Period of Time • Scotland Assisted Suicide Bill Creates New Profession: Suicide Facilitator
• Euthanizing the Unhappy: The Urgent Need for Love
• What are the Best Pro-Life Events for Students for Life Groups?
The abortion battle in Albuquerque usually doesnt reach this kind of national attention-grabbing fever pitch, but resident of New Mexico will head to the polls tomorrow to cast ballots for a measure that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
The ban would have far-reaching effects, as it would prohibit abortions at Southwestern Womens Options, a notorious late-term abortion facility that kills unborn babies by shooting them through the heart with poison. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Nurse Behind Special Bath Talks About Viral Video: Twins Were Born But Havent Realized It Yet
A nurse who invented a bathing technique for newborns is weighing in on a viral video that has been seen by millions over the last week that features a parent washing newborn twins in a wash basin. The twin infants have their eyes closed and appear to be peacefully sleeping and enjoying the warm bathwater.
In the video, the twin babies finally begin to move and, when they do, they hold each other and snuggle closer. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The conditions in the Philippines are so grim that officials at a local hospital ravaged by Typhoon Haiyan were forced to use a chapel room at the medial facility to take care of patients. Unfortunately, with so little first-world medical care available to the typhoon, a three-day old baby with a sever breathing condition died after heroic efforts by her parents and staff.
Cassana Rason has been called by her doctors a one-in-a-million mom because they know of no other mother who has done the same thing. What is Cassanas special feat? She has given birth to three premature babies in the last 28 months and, despite the long odds, all of them survived.
The moving story helps focus on the fact that survival rates for premature babies are improving. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Finally... moral, pro-life fiction that opens hearts and minds! This is what I was hoping would begin to spring from the Indie World. No way would NYC Corporate Publishing ever allow something with this worldview through. - a reader.
Officials in the capital city of Colombia found a premature baby in a local morgue 10 after doctors declared her dead. Her parents, blown away by the shocking news that their child was still alive, named her Miracles.
UPI news service has more on what happened. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In 2005 the Los Angeles Times ran a story by Stephanie Simon entitled Offering Abortion, Rebirth.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Via Josh Feldman at Mediaite, we learn that Saturdays Melissa Harris-Perry hootenanny on MSNBC once again addressed that the Lean Forward Network calls The All-Out Assault on Women. A feminist support circle discussed how pro-lifers should be banned from all decision-making tables and America needs to stop sacralizing sperm.
Feminist Amanda Marcotte is no stranger to reports at LifeNews, as she is one of the most in-your-face abortion advocates. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
When it comes to the question of when human life begins, the science is crystal clear: human life begins at conception or fertilization. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In the 1960s, we were told that there were too many people, not enough resources, unwanted and abused children, abused women, poverty, and a host of other social ills. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Actresses, comedians, women empowerment, laughter why it must be an abortion party. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Youve probably heard the statistic before that as many as 90 percent of unborn children diagnosed with Down Syndrome become victims of abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Planned Parenthood Opens New Abortion Clinic Next to Adoption Center
The Planned Parenthood abortion business is holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony to open a new facility in Forth Worth, Texas that is ironically located next to an adoption center. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
What Does the Bible Really Say About Human Life Before Birth?
The Bible does not support the view that some human lives are worth less than others. All are made in the image of God and all are equally precious. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A teacher in South Africa was found to have raped a student after she declined his sexual advances and he later took her for an abortion to cover up his crime after she became pregnant. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
China Backtracks: Will Maintain One-Child Policy Over a Long Period of Time
Under the misleading headline, China to Ease One-Child Policy, Xinhua News Agency reported last Friday that China will now lift the ban on a second child, if either parent is an only child. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
This is completely nuts. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The case of a Belgian woman who committed physician-assisted suicide after a sex-change operation reveals that we must not only look more closely at the causes of gender dysphoria, we must also offer all people the love that they so deeply need. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
What are the Best Pro-Life Events for Students for Life Groups?
Steve Wagner from Justice For All joins Gabi Vehrs and me to discuss what Students for Life clubs should do with their events. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/