LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, November 25, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Practitioners Fail to Report Abortions on Raped Girls Under 14-Years-Old
• Abortion Clinic Owner: I Thank God for Abortion
• Abortion Practitioner Dies Who Kept Bags of Aborted Babies as Souvenirs
• Grandmother With Kidney Cancer Has Insurance Cancelled Due to Obamacare
More Pro-Life News
• Couple Forced to Switch to Obamacare Plan Funding Abortion Drugs Sues Obama
• Pennsylvania Shuts Down Late-Term Abortion Center in Philadelphia
• Pro-Life Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rogers Gives Birth to Beautiful Baby Girl
• Principal Had Planned Parenthood Take Over Class, Wants Teacher Fired for Refusing
• Pro-Abortion President Obama: Im Not an Ideological Person
• Doc Who Sang Hymns to Jesus During Abortions Disciplined for Medical Misconduct
• Help Parents With Unborn Babies With Fetal Abnormalities, Dont Push Abortions
• Fathers of Aborted Babies Experience Devastating Pain and Regret • Pew Research Survey: Americans are Opposed to Assisted Suicide
• Putin Signs Law Banning Abortion Ads as It Decimates Russias Population
• Planned Parenthood Nearly Kills Woman, Gave Her Birth Control Shots During Undiagnosed Pregnancy
• Texas Doctor Sends Women to Mexico for Dangerous Abortion Drug • Disability Discrimination: Killing Disabled Babies in Late-Term Abortions
• Priest Travels 250,000 Miles to Share Pro-Life Message Worldwide
• Love and Unity: Sexual Ethics in the Modern World
• Beautiful Women Sell Their Eggs to the Highest Bidder, No Uglies Allowed
An Indiana abortion practitioner received national attention in September when pro-life groups digging through state records discovered that he failed to file a timely report on the abortion he did on a 13-year-old girl who was victimized by statutory rape.
Now, a new report about abortion practitioners statewide shows hes not alone. At least four Indiana-based abortion doctors waited weeks of even months to report abortions they did on girls under the age of 14, who are victims of rape. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion Clinic Owner: I Thank God for Abortion
Diane Derzis is the owner of the last remaining abortion clinic in Mississippi.
Through botched abortions, dozens of pro-life laws providing women the protection for their medical health her facility ignores, and lawsuits stopping the state from having her abortion practitioners get admitting privileges at local hospitals, Derzis has kept the Jackson Womens Health Organization going. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
An abortion practitioner who kept bags of aborted babies as souvenirs has passed away. Joseph Booker Jr., 69, was found by authorities in the bathtub of his home. An autopsy performed Friday showed Booker suffered a stroke and drowned.
Debra Fishericks is a grandmother living in Virginia Beach, Virginia who suffers from kidney cancer but she is the latest victim of Obamacare. She recently learned that her health insurance plan will be dropped due to Obamacare and she is unable to afford any alternatives.
Fishericks, a 10-year employee at Atkinson Realty, once had monthly premiums she could afford, that is until Obamacare kicked in. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The state of Pennsylvania has shut down a late-term abortion clinic in Philadelphia run by a notorious abortion clinic owner who has lost his license in multiple states.
Pennsylvania looked the other way for decades as Kermit Gosnell killed babies in brutal abortion procedures that looked more like infanticides and ran a disgustingly dilapidated abortion clinic. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
One of the top pro-life members of Congress has given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rogers gave birth this morning to little Brynn Catherine.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
On November 14, Portland Public Schools joined with Planned Parenthood in an attempt to end the teaching career of Bill Diss, a highly qualified and dedicated teacher who blocked the access of Planned Parenthood employees to his class. Now, research by the watchdog group STOPP.org finds that some of those responsible for determining the fate of Diss have direct ties to pro-abortion politics.
He is compiling one of the most pro-abortion records of any president and is beholden to Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry, but President Barack Obama thinks hes no ideological person. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In an effort to avoid license revocation, Timothy Liveright, a former abortionist at Planned Parenthood of Delaware, has reached a consent agreement with the Delaware Board of Licensure and Discipline. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Statistics reveal that in 2011 abortions sought by Irish women for fatal foetal abnormalities was nowhere near 1,200. It was 36. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The impact of the 26 abortion stories collected by Meaghan Winter for a cover story in New York Magazine continues to resonate. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The latest Pew Research Center survey found that the majority of Americans oppose assisted suicide. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
As abortions decimate the Russian population, Russian President Vladimir Putin has sign into law a new measure that bans advertising abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The two things you expect Planned Parenthood to be good at, diagnosing unplanned pregnancies so they can be targeted for abortion, and administering birth control, are the subject of a medical malpractice lawsuit filed by a Tacoma woman in December of 2012. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Texas Doctor Sends Women to Mexico for Dangerous Abortion Drug
Since Texass omnibus bill, HB2, took full effect on November 1 after a hailstorm of controversy and lawsuits, Texas abortionists are finding that new standards make them unqualified to perform abortions in the state. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Twenty-week abortion bans shine light on the practice of disability discrimination abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Since then I have traveled over 250 thousand miles in our mission to defend life, faith and family. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
One Body, by Alexander Pruss, melds rigorous philosophical analysis and insightful moral theology to advance a clearly-articulated system of sexual ethics based on the call to love. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Ounce-for-ounce, human eggs are the most valuable commodity in the worldif you are beautiful and intelligent. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/