LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Couple Who Wanted Surrogate to Abort Baby With Down Syndrome Also Wanted Their Money Back
• Pro-Life Group Demands Info on IRS Deal With Atheist Group to Monitor Content of Sermons
• Sex Trafficker Took Her for an Abortion, But She Jumped Out the Abortion Clinic Window
• Black Democrat: Abortion is the Number One Genocide in the African-American Community
More Pro-Life News• Abortion Backer Says Abortion is a Great Thing, It Should be as Common as Possible
• Amazing Video Shows Unborn Babys Heart Beating at 7 Weeks
• Doctors Told Her to Shut Off Life Support When Her Premature Baby Had a Brain Bleed, But She Said No
• Bitter Divisions Within the Pro-Abortion Movement No Longer Behind the Scenes
• Pro-Abortion Politicians Find Models of Unborn Babies Repulsive and Shocking
• Calling Pro-Abortion People Names Wont Change Their Minds
• Texas Abortion Clinic Now Claims It Does Adoptions, But Its Web Site Doesnt Mention Them
• You Wont Believe What This Man Does for His Wife With Alzheimers Every Single Day
• Dozens Protest Pro-Abortion Pennsylvania Governor Candidate Tom Wolf
• Why Would Christian Parents Ever Take Their Teen Daughter to Planned Parenthood?
• Nurse Obsessed With Suicide Voyeurism Persuades Two People to Kill Themselves
• Abortionist Reprimanded for Making Female Patients Undress in Front of Him
Case in point: The notorious Australian biological colonialists who paid a Thai agency to hire a surrogate to carry their child, but then abandoned their son when it was discovered he has Down syndrome. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Life Group Demands Info on IRS Deal With Atheist Group to Monitor Content of SermonsA pro-life group is demanding more information about a deal the IRS has struck with an atheist group to monitor the content of sermons.
The next time your pastor delivers a pro-life sermon or urges the congregation to stand up for pro-life values in the political or public arena, he could be taken to task by the IRS.
Black Democrat: Abortion is the Number One Genocide in the African-American CommunityIva, now 16, didnt want anyone to know what happened. Fear was ever present. She is sharing her story publicly for the first time.
sWhile they shy away from the label, every so often an abortion activist accidentally, or often purposefully, admits the truth. Here is one of those instances. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Bitter Divisions Within the Pro-Abortion Movement No Longer Behind the Scenes LifeNews recently shared a story on Facebook that was published in July of 2013 called Abortion Advocates Go Nuts Over Pro-Lifers Distributing Fetal Models. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Nurse Obsessed With Suicide Voyeurism Persuades Two People to Kill Themselves The National Post reported on Friday August 8 that Minnesota prosecutors are seeking to once again convict William Melchert-Dinkel, a former nurse with an obsession with suicide voyeurism, with assisted suicide in the death of Canadian teenager, Nadia Kajouji. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortionist Reprimanded for Making Female Patients Undress in Front of Him When the phone rings at Operation Rescue, one never knows quite what to expect. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/