LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, August 21, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Richard Dawkins Doubles Down: Moral and Sensible Choice is to Abort Babies With Down Syndrome
• Send Your Ice Bucket Challenge Donation to Ethical, Successful Adult Stem Cell Research
• Pro-Abortion Congressional Candidate Mails Condoms to Pro-Lifers
• Down Syndrome Charity Slams Richard Dawkins for Saying Babies Should be Aborted
More Pro-Life News• Every Bone in His Body is Malformed But His Mom Has No Regrets on Rejecting Abortion
• Comedian Makes Fun of Euthanizing the Elderly: There Are Old People Everywhere• Parent of Child With Down Syndrome Blasts Richard Dawkins: You are Wrong
• If Abortion Was Legalized to Stop Dangerous Illegal Abortions, Why are These Activists Pushing Them?
• Forget the Ice Bucket Challenge; Lefty Blogger Starts Taco-Or-Beer Challenge to Fund Abortion
• Court Forces Colorado to Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz That Covered Up Rape
• School Apologizes for Making Special Needs Kids Sort Trash
• Abortion Doc Facing Mental Health Issues May Lose His Medical License
• Washington Post Writer Says Abortion Is A Deeply Affirmative Value
• This WWE Wrestler Was Conceived in Rape, Glad He Wasnt Aborted
• Planned Parenthood Takes Credit for Abortion Decline in Minnesota
In a newly-released column responding to the firestorm of criticism Dawkins has faced, he doubles down on his claim that special needs babies should become victims of abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Send Your Ice Bucket Challenge Donation to Ethical, Successful Adult Stem Cell ResearchYouve probably heard of it by now, the Ice Bucket Challenge. Those challenged are supposed either to dump an ice bucket of cold water over their head, or donate to ALS research. Most people do both, posting a video of their icy bath.
Its a stunt, but has successfully raised awareness of ALS as well as donations for research. But people should consider where their donations go and how the money is used. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Down Syndrome Charity Slams Richard Dawkins for Saying Babies Should be AbortedSupposed bioethicist Richard Dawkins is facing intense international criticism following his comments on Twitter yesterday suggesting that babies with Down Syndrome should be aborted. Dawkins pushed the notion that it is immoral for parents of a baby with Down Syndrome to not kill the baby in an abortion.
Here is a little boy who has a significant medical problem that may prompt other parents to take his life instead of proving him with special love and care. Louis Mathurin was diagnosed with bent bone dysplasia while in the womb. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
If Abortion Was Legalized to Stop Dangerous Illegal Abortions, Why are These Activists Pushing Them? During the last week of May abortion proponent Dawn Porter and members of the National Network of Abortion Funds traversed southern Texas and upper Mexico to film footage for an upcoming documentary, Trapped. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Planned Parenthood Takes Credit for Abortion Decline in Minnesota In Minnesota, a state full of dedicated pro-life advocates, the abortion rate last year reached its lowest since 1974. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/