LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, August 4, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Overturns Alabama Pro-Life Admitting Privileges Law That Closed Abortion Clinics
• Couple Takes Heartbreaking Photos With Their Stillborn Daughter to Remember Her
• Comedian Jimmy Fallon: Abortion Can Be Lighthearted and Funny
• Grandparents Adopt Baby of Disabled Mom Almost Forced to Have an Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Abortion Activists Challenge Texas Law That Has Closed 17 Abortion Clinics
• Mother Arrested After Beating Two-Month-Old So Badly She Was Brain Dead
• Hollywood Now Considers Anyone Who Practices Abstinence a Freak
• Abortion Has Cost the U.S. $16 Trillion in Lost Revenue, The Size of the National Debt
• Guardian of the Galaxy Actor Chris Pratt: Preemie Baby Renewed Our Faith in God
• Doctors Said She Wouldnt Live Long, But Her Parents Rejected Abortion and Now Shes 32
• Abortion Clinic Closes to Avoid Law Making It Tell Women Abortion Kills a Human Being
• Exposing the Hypocrisy of Opposing the Death Penalty But Supporting Abortion in 10 Seconds
• Why is Planned Parenthood Running Away From the Term Pro-Choice?
• When Surrogacy Makes it So Babies are Purchased Like Lumber at Home Depot
• Saving Lives One Baby at a Time The Case for Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers
• Police Raid Euthanasia Groups Office After Giving Drug to Man Who Killed Himself
Thompson said that the rule created an undue burden on women seeking abortions, because that law would force three out of five abortion facilities in that state to close because abortionists at those facilities are unqualified to receive hospital privileges. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Couple Takes Heartbreaking Photos With Their Stillborn Daughter to Remember HerA California couple decided to remember their stillborn daughter by hiring a professional photographer to take special pictures of them with her so they would have a touching memorial to remember her by. Richard and Emily Staley wanted a way to mark their daughter Monroes place in their family even though she was dead at birth.
So they hired Lindsey Natzic-Villatoro, who typically takes happy photographs of weddings or family pictures. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Grandparents Adopt Baby of Disabled Mom Almost Forced to Have an AbortionLast year, a disabled mother who almost became a victim of forced abortion gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
The part of the law that requires abortion clinics to meet the standards of ambulatory surgical centers does not go into effect until September 1. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortion Has Cost the U.S. $16 Trillion in Lost Revenue, The Size of the National Debt The pro-life movement often talks of the science behind life in the womb, the fact that abortion leaves emotional, psychological and physical scars on women and the inherent beauty of every life. What we dont often talk about, though, is money. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Saving Lives One Baby at a Time The Case for Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers Each year pro-life pregnancy centers save thousands of lives. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Police Raid Euthanasia Groups Office After Giving Drug to Man Who Killed Himself An hour after Philip Nitschke met today with South Australian Police over the recent nembutal death, in Adelaide, of former Voluntary Euthanasia Party Senate candidate, Max Bromson, his clinic in the Adelaide suburb of Gilberton was raided by police. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/