LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• After 30 Years Late-Term Abortion Clinic Stops Surgical Abortions Killing Babies
• Planned Parenthood President Uses Ferguson Situation to Push Abortion
• Bioethicist Richard Dawkins: Its Immoral Not to Abort Babies With Down Syndrome
• Ice Bucket Challenge Donation Sponsor ALSA Funds Embryonic Stem Cell Research
More Pro-Life News• Clinic Worker: 16-Year-Old Forced to Have Abortion at Planned Parenthood
• People Look at Me in Horror When They Learn My Daughter Was Conceived in Rape• Lets Be Honest, The Only Goal of Abortion is a Dead Baby
• Indian Midwife Describes How Unwanted Female Babies are Suffocated to Death
• Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Sells Baby Merchandise to Raise Money for Her Campaign
• Late-Term Abortionists Botched Abortions Could Cost Him His License
• The Duggar Family Legacy Continues: Daughter Jill Duggar is Pregnant
• Nurses on Home Visits to Patients Told to Ask: Can We (Eventually) Kill You?
• This Olympics Runner Competed While She Was 34 Weeks Pregnant, Now Heres Her Baby
• While Pro-Lifers Face Steep New Penalties, Serial Killers Get Off Scot Free
• Judge Upholds Iowa Pro-Life Law Banning Dangerous Webcam Abortions
• Irish Pro-Life Rally Will Support Premature Baby Victimized by Abortion Law
• Montana Democrats Pick 100% Pro-Abortion Amanda Curtis to Replace John Walsh
• National Right to Life Endorses Pro-Life Dan Sullivan in Alaska Senate Race
Today, the Lebanon Road Surgery Center announced an end to its court battle to continue surgical abortions. The abortion center in question is owned and operated by Martin Haskell, the late-term abortion practitioner who popularized the partial-birth abortion method that Congress eventually banned. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Planned Parenthood President Uses Ferguson Situation to Push AbortionA national civil rights and violence debate is brewing because of the tenuous situation in Ferguson, Missouri. But the president of the Planned Parenthood abortion business isnt letting an opportunity to push her pro-abortion agenda go to waste.
LifeNews blogger Ryan Bomberger has more on Cecile Richards latest antics: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Ice Bucket Challenge Donation Sponsor ALSA Funds Embryonic Stem Cell ResearchThe popularity of the #IceBucketChallenge continues on social media across the nation. This is the campaign to raise awareness about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often called Lou Gehrigs Disease.
Anderson, who is a mother of two and a grandmother of one, said when she started at the facility she was on the fence about abortion. This was because when she was on staff at Wishard Hospital in Indianapolis she had seen girls that had attempted abortions on themselves and ended up with hysterectomies, or boyfriends beating them because they were pregnant. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Indian Midwife Describes How Unwanted Female Babies are Suffocated to Death Author Gita Aravamudan interviewed an Indian midwife discussing female infanticide. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Irish Pro-Life Rally Will Support Premature Baby Victimized by Abortion Law A pro-life rally taking place Friday night in Dublin will support the premature baby who was victimized by Irelands law allowing some abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
National Right to Life Endorses Pro-Life Dan Sullivan in Alaska Senate Race The National Right to Life Committee today endorsed Dan Sullivan for U.S. Senate in his campaign to unseat Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska). http://www.lifenews.com/2014/