Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Stanek WND column, “Obama digs deeper on ‘pay grade’ gaffe”


WND%20logo.gif

On ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos this past Sunday, Barack Obama tried to undo the damage he inflicted on himself at the Aug. 16 Saddleback Showdown with his now infamous “above my pay grade”
response to Rick Warren’s question, “At what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?”

But Obama hadn’t learned. He tried once again to redirect the clearly constitutionally based question into something esoteric and religious, and therefore unsolvable:

Obama: “I mean, what I intended to say is that, as a Christian, I have a lot of humility about understanding when does the soul enter into...”

But Warren clearly had not asked, “When does a baby get a soul?"…

And what did Obama mean by....

Continue reading my column, “Obama digs deeper on ‘pay grade’ gaffe,” on WorldNetDaily.com.