"Sometime between when we were children and when we had children of our own, parenthood became a religion in America."Once Cosmo decided to endorse politicians in their rag, writers have been more blatant in their abuse of Christians, conservatives, and anyone else who doesn’t adhere to their extreme feminist politics.The University of New Mexico has launched its first-ever “Sex Week” observance this week with a controversial agenda that includes workshops such as “How to be a Gentleman and Still Get Laid,” and “Negotiating Successful Threesomes."Belgium isn't the only place where euthanasia is legal, but it certainly seems the place, along with the Netherlands, where the envelope gets pushed the farthest.When the economy tanks, women have fewer babies. But what happens in the following years, when conditions improve?
- How American parenting is killing the American marriage
- Cosmo Attacks Jessa Duggar's 'Radical,' 'Deranged,' 'Extreme' Pro-Life Views
- College offers instruction in 'threesomes,' casual sex
- Euthanasia's damage to the human soul
- Women postponing motherhood...forever
- AAP: Injectable, implanted sterilization for teens, tweens?
A massive new study suggests that for some U.S. women, living through a recession can mean they will never have children.The American Academy of Pediatrics says its top choices for teen birth control are implants or intrauterine devices.