- Craigslist sperm donor owes lesbian 'mothers' child support
- Abortion and Social Justice
- Cardinal Dolan: It’s abortion advocates who are ‘obsessed’
- Abortions Drop 32 Percent From All-Time High
- Why progressives should oppose abortion
A man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple in response to an online ad is the father of a child born to one of the women and must pay child support, a Kansas judge ruled Wednesday.
Feminists for Life Focuses on Helping Students on College Campuses Choose Life Over Abortion.
New York’s Cardinal Timothy Dolan has come out saying that it’s the “other side” that is “obsessed” with abortion, not pro-life advocates.
Today, the National Right to Life Committee issued a new report, “The State of Abortion in America.”The best news from the report is that abortions have dropped 32 percent from their all-time high as Roe vs. Wade turns 41.
To be authentically pro-life, you cannot simply support a child's right to be born, but also the rights of the woman bearing the child to significant support from her community and her government.