LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, January 17, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• 40,000 Pro-Lifers Line the Streets of Paris, France During French March for Life
• Andrew Cuomo Faces Calls to Resign After Saying Pro-Lifers Not Welcome in New York
• 157 Babies Killed in Abortion Every Single Hour• Only 6 Percent of Teen Girls Who Practice Abstinence Will Ever Have Abortions
More Pro-Life News• Mother Who Regrets her Abortions Will March for Life: Im Marching for My Babies
• Following a Year of Pro-Life Victories NARAL Ranks U.S. a D on Abortion
• 20-Week Abortion Ban the New Front in Protecting the Rights of the Unborn
• Abortion Activist Wendy Davis Misrepresents Her Life Story Campaigning for Governor
• Be Not Afraid: Group Supports Parents Who Reject Abortion of Disabled Babies
• 14-Year-Old Bravely Rejected Abortion After Rape, Now Rapist Attends Her School
• Pro-Life Girl Scouts Alternative Sponsors Youth Rally at March for Life
• Pregnant Mother Attacked: If Its Up to Me Youre Not Going to Have the Child
• New York Times Pushes Laws Silencing Free Speech for Pro-Lifers
• Four Reasons Pro-Lifers Need to Stop Doing This
• Pressuring Poor People to Sell Their Organs: Economists Push Cash for Kidneys
• West Virginia Attorney General: State Allows Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth
Theres no better report on todays March for Life in France that could display the job of thousands of people marching for pro-life values in Europe than the pictures below.
Andrew Cuomo Faces Calls to Resign After Saying Pro-Lifers Not Welcome in New YorkGovernor Andrew Cuomo of New York is facing calls to resign following his comments saying pro-life people have no business living in the state.
As LifeNews reported Friday, Cuomo said the following: Youre seeing that play out in New York. The Republican Party candidates are running against the SAFE Act it was voted for by moderate Republicans who run the Senate! Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if thats who they are and theyre the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because thats not who New Yorkers are. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Only 6 Percent of Teen Girls Who Practice Abstinence Will Ever Have AbortionsFamily Research Council released a report this week that gave valuable insight to those who want to understand the women in our culture who are most vulnerable to abortion industry pressures and what risk factors affect them. This valuable research about the demographics of women who have had abortions reinforces what common sense would suggest the more sexual partners a woman has, and the earlier she becomes sexually active, the more likely she is to have one or more abortions in her lifetime.
Undaunted, shell be back at this years March for Life on Jan. 22. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.