LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, January 17, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Practitioner Charged for Not Reporting Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl
• Mother Pregnant With Twins Schedules Abortion, Changes Mind at the Last Minute
• Andrew Cuomo: Pro-Life People Have No Place in the State of New York• Bishop Who Escaped Abortion After Doctors Said Hed Be a Freak Will Lead March for Life
More Pro-Life News• Judge Strikes North Carolina Law Letting Women See Ultrasound of Baby Before Abortion
• Judge in Case of Father Trying to Kill His Unborn Child Recuses Herself
• Media Goes Crazy After Pregnant Womans Killer Executed, Ignores Abortion
• Viral Video Marks 41 Years of Abortions in 5 Minutes: My Generation Will End Abortion
• Study Shows Women Considering Abortion Choose Life After Seeing Ultrasound
• Liberal Writer Stands Up for Pro-Lifers Free Speech on Abortion
• Couple Pregnant With Triplets Guilt-Stricken Over Aborting One of the Babies
• Terri Schiavos Brother: Jahi McMaths Case is Also About Parental Rights
• Vulnerable Arkansas Senator Mark Pryor Refuses to Say if Hed Back Late-Term Abortion Ban
• Why We Will March for Life: Because Its Time to End Abortion
• Families of Children With Down Syndrome to Join March for Life
• Kenya Pro-Lifers Defeat Western Effort to Expand Abortion
• Court Strikes Down New York City Law Targeting Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers
• Will The High Court Impose Assisted Suicide on Canada?
The charge is related to an incident of statutory rape on a 13-year-old girl. Klopfer, who gave the girl an abortion at his Gary, Indiana, abortion clinic in September, 2012, filed the report nearly four months later than state statute requires, leaving the girl at risk of further sexual abuse. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mother Pregnant With Twins Schedules Abortion, Changes Mind at the Last MinuteAs Americans mark the 41st anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision next week that allowed virtually unlimited abortions, they have good reason to mourn the more than 56 million unborn babies who have been killed in abortion. But Rebecca Rizzis twins will not be among those casualties.
At fives weeks into her pregnancy, Rizzi contemplated an abortion and went as far as making an appointment at a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. It wasnt until she was driving to the abortion business that she changed her mind. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Bishop Who Escaped Abortion After Doctors Said Hed Be a Freak Will Lead March for LifeThere are thousands, perhaps millions of people who could have become abortion victims because their parents were informed by their doctors that they would have physical or mental health issues after birth. Bravely, those parents decided not to have an abortion and, in many cases, those unborn babies before perfectly healthy people.
The law also requires the abortion practitioner to allow a woman considering an abortion to hear the heartbeat of her baby and to describe what the ultrasound shows. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.